Picture 26: Old bridges that need to be burned

"Thank you Secretary Yun."
Xiumin clicked the red button on his phone screen, effectively ending the call. His head hurt, a lot.

After what seemed like hundreds of calls, the deal between the Kim finance group and Injeon's family company was broken.
Xiumin was very influential, despite being a 22 year old college student. He proved himself since he was young, accompanying his father when he went to work.

He grew up with the company. And he hated seeing it being brought down by a leech named Injeon.
Her family company was suffering and since the two families were friends, the arrangement was made.
Now that the Kim finance group pulled out and sold all their stocks, it was only time before their company hit the ground and burned.

After Injeon was exposed, Kyungsoo tackled her.

Actually, he didn't full on tackle her. He just went behind her and held her in place as Chanyeol called the cops, for harassing and stalking Luhan and Sehun. The two had set restraining orders against the crazy bitch and she was sent back to America.

Juni was no where to be seen. After Sehun chewed her out, she had the decency to not show her face. Whether she went back to London or not, Xiumin didn't care.

He opened a bottle of painkillers and popped two in his mouth, washing it down with a glass of water. He was done with love for now. His heart had been ripped out of his chest, stomped on and thrown away. His mind was barely healing, he didn't need the extra pain.

Jongdae proved himself a good friend. The impish male was the life of the party. He made the days bearable. Xiumin finds it uncomfortable when the latter hits on him but then again, Jongdae hits on everyone.

Xiumin was just grateful because Jongdae was a good distraction.
He was pulled out of his thoughts by faint knocking on the door. Xiumin downed the rest of the water and went to open the door. Jongdae stood, in his full glory, smiling widely, "There he is! Man of the hour."

Xiumin groaned, "What do you want Jongdae?"

Jongdae shrugged his shoulders, "Just visiting. Where's Lu?"

Xiumin flipped through a magazine that he picked up from the coffee table, "Class. He'll be out in ten." Jongdae nodded and slumped on the couch, placing his feet on the table. Xiumin scrunched his face and smacked Jongdae's shins with the magazine he had in hand, "You barbarian, take those off."

Jongdae stuck his tongue out and went to untie his boots when his phone rang. Xiumin snorted at his ringtone.

Hump me~ fuck me~ daddy better make me cho-

Jongdae fumbled for his phone as Xiumin laughed.

"Hello?"

"Mind telling why he's here?"

Jongdae looked at his phone screen to check who had called him. It was Sehun.

"Gotta be more specific than that Cuz, who are you talking about?"

"Come to my dorm, you'll see. He's standing outside."

Jongdae sighed and stood up, "King Oh requests my presence. Gotta go Squirrel, stay out of trouble!" With that, Jongdae left the apartment, just as fast as he arrived.

Xiumin smiled softly, "What an odd boy.

Sehun growled in frustration as he checked the peephole once more. That stupid dimpled male was still there.

Sehun was conflicted, he wanted to go out there and punch Yixing but he also wanted to ignore the male and pretend he didn't exist.