Picture 17: The heart is easily broken

Luhan loved Chanyeol. Not in a love love way, not at all. He loved the tall giant as his friend, his best friend. Out of Kyungsoo and Jongin, Luhan was closest to Chanyeol.

From day one, the tall male always looked out for Luhan and Luhan was very thankful for that. He made sure Luhan kept a smile on his face and worried about nothing.

Luhan never had a friend like Chanyeol and he was glad he met him.

The two became very close, the others acknowledged their bond. Chanyeol, when he was not in class or with Kyungsoo, he spent of his time in Luhan's dorm, watching cheesy dramas.

The whole ritual started when Chanyeol found out Luhan had never seen a single drama. The tall male was speechless. Ten minutes later, he came back with a list of dramas that the two had to watch.

Two weeks passed since that incident and they were now on drama number 5.

Luhan was curled up into the taller's side, eating popcorn silently as he watched the characters argue on screen.

"She's so dumb!" Chanyeol exclaimed, "Why can't she just understand that he would do anything for her!" Luhan stifled a laugh and patted the taller's shoulder.

Chanyeol sighed as the episode ended, "You up for the next one?" He asked Luhan while stealing a couple pieces of popcorn. Luhan shook his head and mimicked going to sleep.

Chanyeol grinned, "Tired? Okay, I'll let you sleep." Luhan sleepily watched the tall male get up and clean the coffee table where their books, pencils and various snack wrappers were littered.

Chanyeol adjusted his shirt as he threw the trash away, "Night Lu."

Luhan waved sleepily and made a heart with his hands. Chanyeol laughed and made one back. The brown haired male was just about to open the door when rapid knocks were heard. Luhan tensed, his mind immediately jumping to the creepy text sender. Chanyeol frowned and opened the door. A breathless Jongin stumbled into the dorm.

"She's back!"

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, "Who?"

"Min Juni"

Chanyeol's eyes widened, "No. I thought her parents sent her to London." Jongin looked exasperated, "Yea that's what I thought too until she showed up at Sehun's doorstep!"

"Oh shit." Chanyeol grabbed his jacket and keys. He shot Luhan a nervous glance, "Lu? Stay here please. I'll see you in class tomorrow." With that he left. Jongin gulped and looked at Luhan, who was still very confused.

"Who's Min Juni?"

Jongin paused and Luhan knew that he wasn't going to get an answer.

"Um, just stay here angel. Sehun will probably pick you up in the morning."

With that, Jongin closed the door.

Luhan now had two options. He could stay in his dorm, like Jongin and Chanyeol told him or he could follow the two. He could find out who Min Juni was by himself.

Luhan paused. If Jongin and Chanyeol told him to stay, there had to be a reason. When did Luhan ever listen to them.

Luhan shed his pajamas, grabbed his jeans and a sweatshirt that looked suspiciously like Sehun's. He scribbled a note out for Xiumin and ran out the door.

Luhan waited until Chanyeol and Jongin went up the elevator before getting onto a different one. He pressed the five button and waited. The elevator rumbled before slowly raising. Luhan sighed as he tapped his foot anxiously.