Elijah x Reader

You were walking around with Klaus talking about Elijah. It was a surprise party for him for your 1 year anniversary. Okay what color streamers? Klaus asked. What about blue. You said. That could work. Klaus said. Rebekah. You said. What is it F/N? Rebekah asked. Keep Elijah out for awhile. You said. Gotcha. She said. You saw Rebekah and Elijah leave. We have a couple of minutes let's get this ready. You said. Klaus nodded. He started to move tables. You were hanging streamers and spreading confetti. I got it. You said. You got a bucket of glitter and you grabbed handfuls and threw it around the room. Klaus's eyes widened. My hands are glittery. You laughed. He shook his head and you continued to throw glitter everywhere. You laughed as the glitter was falling everywhere. You are acting like a child. Klaus commented. I'm a child at heart. You replied. Let's hang up the lights. Klaus said. You grabbed the lights and threw them to Klaus. Hang them up. You said with a smile. Fine. He said. Only for you. He mumbled. You hanged up a poster that said "Happy One Year Anniversary". Perfect. You said. Yeah just perfect. Klaus said. You saw a chandelier above you. Klaus stood right in front of you underneath the chandelier.

There is Elijah. You said. You waited for Elijah and you saw him walk in and so did Rebekah. Happy one year anniversary! You yelled and hugged him. He hugged you back. Happy one year anniversary. He said and kissed your cheek. This is perfect. Elijah said as he walked into the decorated room. You saw the yellow lights come into affect and it looked perfect with the blue glitter and gold and blue streamers. Rebekah went in front of you two. Confetti! She yelled and threw confetti at you and Elijah. You laughed. Good one. Elijah said. You hugged Elijah again. You looked over to your right and you saw Klaus standing in the doorway. What's wrong with him? You thought.

1K reads 1K reads!!! I have no words literally no words. I'm so happy. Maybe I should do a 1K reads special. If you guys have any ideas please comment them. 😁😁