You Cheat

Damon Salvatore- You were mad at  Damon and you weren't thinking straight. You saw someone and it just so happened to be Damon's best friend Enzo. Enzo didn't know you were in a relationship with Damon. You walked over to him. Hello there. He said. Hi I'm F/N. You said. Hi F/N I'm Enzo. He said. You kissed him and he kissed back. You instantly regretted it.

Stefan Salvatore- You were with Jeremy and you had a little crush on him before but you needed up happily with Stefan. You were hanging out with Jeremy and he stared at you in your eyes. You stood up and he walked over to you. Not once breaking eye contact. Jeremy kissed you and you kissed back. Wow. He said. You looked down blushing. Stefan is going to kill me. You thought.

Jeremy Gilbert-You were hanging out with Matt. You saw Matt staring at you oddly. Is something wrong? You asked. W-what nothing is wrong. He said. You sighed and got up. He grabbed you by your hand and kissed you and you kissed back. Cheating. You thought.

Tyler Lockwood- You were smiling at Damon and Damon smiled back at you. Bye. You said and waved. Do I get a goodbye kiss? He asked. I'm in a relationship. You said. He rolled his eyes. He won't know. He said. You kissed Damon and he kissed back. I knew you liked me. Damon said. It was just to get you to be quiet. You said.

Matt Donovan- You were with Stefan and you kinda liked Stefan. Stefan liked you a lot but he didn't want to admit it. Matt is being annoying. You said. Stefan smiled and walked over to you. He kissed you and you kissed back and you hugged him. Break up with him. Stefan said.

Klaus Mikaelson- You were hanging out with Kol. Kol walked over to you. Kol what are you doing? You asked. Kol kissed you. You were shocked but kissed back. So you like me? He asked. I don't know. You said. He looked at you confused. Well you just cheated. Kol said. I know. You said sadly.

Elijah Mikaelson- You saw Klaus. Klaus why were you staring at Elijah and I? You asked. Because. He said. Because why? You asked. He looked at you. You walked to him. Are you going to answer me? You asked. He stared at you. He kissed you and you kissed back. That's why. He said. You stood their frozen. Wow. You said.

Kol Mikaelson- You were hanging out with Elijah. You are so pretty. Elijah said. Thanks. You said. He looked at you and you looked back at him. It was in a second that you two kissed. You should breakup with Kol. He whispered to you.

Kai- You were hanging out with Jeremy. It's funny that we aren't together and we are so close. Jeremy said. We aren't that close. You said. Yes we are. He said. He kissed your cheek. You blushed. You kissed his cheek. He smiled. New it. He said.

Enzo- You were talking to this random guy. You saw Enzo with another girl earlier. This guy kissed you and you kissed back. Wow. You said. I'm a cheater. You thought. I can't believe it. You mumbled.