He Babysits

(Guys POV)

Damon Salvatore- F/N you can go out it will be fine. I said. Are you sure? She asked. Yes I am now go. I said with a smile. Bye Damon bye Alina. She said. F/N left and Alina was sleeping. How bad can this be? I asked. Alina started to cry. I ran to her nursery and picked her up. Don't cry it will be alright. I said. I started to rock her but she was crying. Are you hungry? I asked. I grabbed her a bottle and I started to feed her. All you needed was some food. He said with a smile. Damon I'm home! F/N called. I walked downstairs with Alina in my arms. She kissed my cheek and Alina's forehead.

Stefan Salvatore- F/N left me alone with Kendall. Kendall started to cry. Kendall don't cry. I said. I rocked Kendall and I made a silly face and he laughed. I smiled at him. You are so adorable. I said and kissed his forehead. I made another silly face and he laughed then he  yawned. Looks like someone is tired. I said. I put him in his crib and I heard someone shut the door and I walked downstairs and I saw F/N. Kendall is asleep. I said. You must of tired him out. She said.

Jeremy Gilbert- I was feeding Nicholas and rocking him. You are such a good baby. I said with a smile. I tickled him after he was done with his bottle. Aww look at my brother as a father. Elena said. Look Nicholas it's your Aunt Elena. I said. Hi Nicholas. She said and waved. And mommy is here to. F/N said. Hi. I said with a smile.

Tyler Lockwood- F/N was out so I was watching Katerina and Troy. I heard crying and I walked to their room. I saw Katerina crying. Why are you crying? I asked and picked her up and she stopped crying. You just wanted attention. I said. You are smart. I said with a smile. Troy started to cry and I put Katerina down. Okay Troy here is your bottle. I said and fed him. Tyler I'm home! F/N said. I'm in the nursery! I called. F/N was in the nursery and she picked up Katerina. Hi everyone. She said.

Matt Donovan- I was watching Jacob and Mark  while F/N was out. Okay who wants to eat? I asked and I fed them both. I shook a rattle and they smiled. I smiled back. Mark was yawning. I yawned. I'm tired to. I said. I shouldn't be. I added. Mark laid down and drifted to sleep. I picked him up and put him in his crib. Goodnight. I said. I saw F/N holding Jacob smiling. It's tough to take care of twins. She said. Yeah it is. I agreed. You did great. She said and kissed my cheek.

Klaus Mikaelson- F/N is out so I was watching Annabelle. Annabelle you are so adorable. I said with a smile. I rocked her and gave her a bottle. Aww Nik being a good dad. Rebekah said. Look Annabelle it's your Aunt Rebekah. I said. Hi Annabelle. Rebekah said. I kissed Annabelle's forehead. Hopefully Hope won't get jealous. Rebekah said. I love Hope and Annabelle equally. I said. Okay well Hope and Hayley might come over. Rebekah said. Okay. I said. I looked at Annabelle and she was falling asleep. My little princess. I whispered.

Elijah Mikaelson- I was rocking Chance. I heard him cry. You just ate so I'm going to guess I need to change a diaper. I said. I changed his diaper and he smiled. I smiled at him. All better. I said with a smile. I hugged him. How cute. Klaus said. Don't you have to take care of your own kid? I asked holding Chance. She's asleep. He said. I looked at Chance and he was smiling. I'm going to go. I said and walked out the room.

Kol Mikaelson- Sapphire and Emil were asleep while F/N was out. I heard crying and I ran upstairs to see Sapphire crying. Aww it's okay Sapph. I said and picked her up and started to hum a song and she started to smile. I never thought I would see the day. Rebekah said with a smile. I love my twins. I said. I put Sapphire down and I saw Emil waking up and I picked Emil up. Hi Emil. I said with a smile. Rebekah was still smiling and Klaus came and he smiled to. I put him back down and I looked at them. Is something strange? I asked. We just never thought we would see the day. Klaus said. I love my twins. I said. They smiled.

Kai- F/N was out and Alessia and Alice were crying and nothing was working. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. Alessia Alice look. I said and I did a simple magic trick. They stopped crying. I did another and they were smiling and laughing. I smiled at them and I did another magic trick. See everything is okay. I said to them and hugged them. I moved them to their cribs and I saw F/N standing there smiling. I didn't want to break up that moment. She said. It was to cute. She added. I smiled. Alessia and Alice are my little princesses. I said. She hugged me and I hugged back.