A Language You both want to Learn

Damon Salvatore- Greek. You both want to learn Greek because you both think it's a very interesting language.

Stefan Salvatore- Italian. You both want to learn Italian because you want to go to Italia and learning Italian would be helpful.

Jeremy Gilbert-Vietnamese. You both want to learn Vietnamese because you think it would be interesting to learn Vietnamese because it's a hard language to learn.

Tyler Lockwood- Hebrew. You both want to learn Hebrew because you both wonder what if you meet a person that doesn't speak English but Hebrew.

Matt Donovan- Swedish. You both want to learn Swedish because you both think Swedish is a very nice language to learn.

Klaus Mikaelson- Chinese. You both want to test your knowledge because Chinese is hard to learn.

Elijah Mikaelson- Arabic. You both want to learn Arabic because a lot of people know Arabic so you two want to learn to communicate with them.

Kol Mikaelson- Japanese. You both think Japanese is a very nice language so why not learn it together.

Kai- Spanish. A lot of people speak Spanish and you both want to be able to communicate with them. So you two have been taking classes together and you two can communicate without Damon knowing.

Enzo- French. French is the language of love. You both love each other. So you both want to learn French.