You Snap Him Out of the Trance

Damon Salvatore- You got invited to his and Elena's wedding. You got ready and you had a plan. You knew Elena was tricking him so you were going to object and find the magical source. You drove to the wedding. You ran to Damon and you grabbed the bracelet and ripped it off him. Damon was snapped out of  his spell. What happened? He asked. You were in a trance. You said. He saw Elena in a wedding gown and he hugged you. I love F/N not Elena. He said.

Stefan Salvatore-  You saw a ring on Stefan and you knew it was magical. You missed Stefan and you wanted him back. You were in front of Stefan and you saw the ring. You took his hand and took off the ring and broke it. What's wrong? He asked. You hugged him and cried.  I'm so happy you are okay. You said. Was I in a trance? He asked. Yes. You said.

Jeremy Gilbert- You saw Jeremy with Bonnie. Bonnie I know you are tricking him. You said. No I'm not. She said. I know it to. Elena said. You walked up to Jeremy and kissed him and he kissed back. F/N I'm so sorry. He said and hugged you. Bonnie it's never going to happen.  He said.

Tyler Lockwood- You heard Bonnie saying that Tyler was under a curse and she knew how to cure it. You listened in and you had the cure. You put honey and other ingredients in it and it was clear. You saw Tyler and you accidentally dropped it and it fell into his mouth and he swallowed it. He shook his head and he saw you. F/N! He yelled and helped you and hugged you. You hugged back. I'm so sorry. He said.

Matt Donovan- You saw Matt wearing a necklace and you knew it was cursed you had knowledge on cursed objects. You ran to Matt and snatched the necklace and he looked at you in shock. Are you okay? You asked. He hugged you. I'm so sorry I love you. He said. I love you to. You said.

Klaus Mikaelson- You were wondering what was wrong with Klaus. Then you realized it. Magic. You though. You called Bonnie. Bonnie can you make me a potion to get rid of a curse? You asked. Yeah sure what kind of curse? She asked. Basically a curse for Klaus to not divorce me because he is under a curse that makes him want to divorce me. You said. Oh no okay just come and get it in five minutes. She said. You got the potion and you saw Klaus. Let's do this. You thought. You ran to Klaus and when he had his mouth open you put the potion in and backed away. You saw Klaus walk towards you and hug you. I missed you so much I'm so sorry. He said and kissed you.

Elijah Mikaelson-  You knew about magic and you knew about curses and you knew Elijah had a curse on him. You and Klaus went to the witches. Fix Elijah now! You ordered. What if we don't? They asked. I'll make you. Klaus said. Okay. They said. They started to chant. He's fixed. They said. You two went to Elijah and he hugged you. I'm so sorry. Elijah said. It's fine you were cursed. You said.

Kol Mikaelson- You and Rebekah had your suspicions that Kol was cursed by witches. You went to the witches and they looked at you and Rebekah. We know you cursed Kol. You said. You want us to cure him? They asked. Obviously and if you don't then we will get Klaus and Elijah to. You said. We reversed it. They said. If you didn't I'm coming back. You said. We both will. Rebekah said. You went to see Kol and Kol kissed you. I'm sorry. He said. You smiled.

Kai-  You knew Kai was under a curse and you knew how to break it. It was a spell but you didn't know if you were powerful enough. You walked to see Kai and you ran in front of him and you started to say the spell. You used all your energy to cast this spell. You finished the spell and you fell to the ground and Kai ran to you and hugged you. I'm so sorry I love you please be okay. He said. I'm fine. You said. He kissed you and you kissed back. I love you so much. He said. I love you to. You said.

Enzo- A spell did it! You stated loudly. Let's break him out of his trance. Damon said. You went to see Enzo and you and Damon stood in front of him. I love you. You said. You are my true love. You added and you looked at him in the eyes. He walked one step to you. Damon put the potion on him and Enzo looked at you and hugged you. I'm so sorry I love you. He said. I love you to. You said.