He realizes what he Did

(Guys POV)

Damon Salvatore- I was laying on my bed thinking about what I did. Stefan walked in. You know what you did was terrible. He said. Yeah I know. I said. She loved you and you broke her heart in two. He added. Yeah I know. I said a bit more angry. You have to get her back. Stefan said. I do. I said. Maybe you should tell her that you still love her. Stefan said. How do you know I love her? I asked. Because I know you you never acted this way before for any girl. He said. I got up. I should. I said. Go get her. Stefan said smiling.

Stefan Salvatore- I can't believe you! Damon yelled. She was such a nice girl and how do you repay her you cheat are you crazy?! He yelled. I was. I said. She loved you more than any girl and you were so happy why Stefan you knew she cared for you. Damon said. I don't know. I said. I still care. You said. Go get her I know you love her still. Damon said. I will. I said. Good now go! Damon yelled. Don't come back unless you get here! Damon added.

Jeremy Gilbert- How could you? Elena asked. I don't know. I said. What's wrong with you she loved you. Elena said. I know and I love her I was just dumb. I said. Go tell her that! Elena said. I know she still cares and you need to tell her. Elena said. I will. I said. When? She asked. I don't know. I said. Go now before it's to late. Elena said.

Tyler Lockwood-  I loved her. I thought. I hurt her and I shouldn't of. I thought. I need to tell her I still care but I'm not sure if I can. I thought. I hurt her so much. I thought. I was stupid! I yelled. But yelling won't get her back. I need to tell her. I thought. F/N I'm coming for you! I yelled and ran.

Matt Donovan- I'm stupid! I yelled. Yeah you are she was so nice. Elena said. I love her Elena. I said. I know you do and right now she needs to hear it and you need to mean it you need to apologize. Elena said. I will I just need to find her. I said. She's probably crying. Elena said. I looked down and I started to run.

Klaus Mikaelson- You were inconsiderate. Elijah said. I know. I answered. She loves you and still does no matter what why did you do that? He asked. I don't know I love her I really do. I said. Tell her go to her. He said. I'll do it. I said. I ran to find her.

Elijah Mikaelson- This was wrong. Klaus said. She actually cared you could tell. Klaus added. I know and I was stupid I shouldn't of done it I love F/N. I said. Then go tell her are you that stupid?! Klaus yelled. Go before I go and go get her! He added. I ran to her.

Kol Mikaelson- Ugh I was so stupid! I yelled. I love F/N she is my one true love why was I so stupid and careless!? I yelled. I need to get her back. I said. Are you okay? Elijah asked. I will be in a couple of minutes when I get my firefly back. I said. Don't make the same mistake again when you get here back. Elijah said. I won't. I said and I left to go get here.