He Asks You Out

Damon Salvatore- You, Bonnie and Elena  heard a knock on the door. Who could that be? Bonnie asked. All three of you walked down and opened the door and it revealed a Damon. Hi can I talk to F/N for just a moment? Damon asked. Okay. You said. You walked with Damon    What do you need? You asked. I have a question for you. He said. Will you go out with me? He asked. You blinked and blushed. Yes. You said. He smiled. You two walked back. What was that all about? Bonnie asked. Well I just got a new girlfriend and her name is F/N. Damon said. I got a new boyfriend and his name is Damon. You said and smiled.

Stefan Salvatore- It was after school and you were walking. Hey F/N! Stefan called. Hi. You said and waved. He ran to you. How's life? He asked. Good. You said. That's good. He said. Um can I ask you a really important question likes it's very important? Stefan asked. Obviously. You said. Will you go out with me? He asked. Yes! You saw excited. He smiled and you smiled back.

Jeremy Gilbert- F/N. Jeremy began. He was blushing and so were you. Will you be my girlfriend? He asked. Yes! You said excitedly. He smiled at you and you looked up as a leaf fell from a tree. I think the tree approves. Jeremy said. Me too. You said.

Tyler Lockwood- It was five minutes later and Tyler stared at you. It's five minutes later what is it? You asked. He looked down and took a deep breath and he looked at you and blushed. F/N will you go out with me? Tyler asked. Yes. You said and smiled. I didn't expect you to say yes. He admitted. I like you too and I was afraid you didn't like me. You said. I do like you. He said. And now we are dating. Tyler said.

Matt Donovan- He looked into my eyes and took a deep breath. Are you okay? You asked. F/N I really like you like not like a friend but more than a friend will you go out with me? He asked. Yes. You said and smiled. He smiled back. See F/N I told you. Caroline said. You blushed and looked down.