You Find out You are Pregnant

Damon Salvatore- You stared at the two pregnancy tests they both were positive. How? You thought. You hid the pregnancy tests. Are you okay? Damon asked. Yes I'm fine I just need to visit Bonnie. You said. You went to see Bonnie and you hugged her. What's wrong? She asked. You pulled out the two pregnancy tests. I thought vampires can't have kids? She asked shocked. I guess they can. You said. Have you told him? She asked. No. You said. You need to tell him. She said. I can't. You said.

Stefan Salvatore- You were throwing up and Stefan was out but Elena was with you. Are you okay? She asked worried. I'm pregnant. You managed to get out. Her face was shocked. How? She asked. I guess vampires can have kids. You said. She hugged you. Have you told him? Elena asked. Not yet. You said.

Jeremy Gilbert- You noticed that you were hungry a lot more. Is everything okay? Elena asked. How do you feel about becoming an aunt? You asked. Why? She asked skeptical. I'm pregnant with Jeremy's baby. You admitted. Does he know? She asked. Not yet I can't find a way to tell him. You said. This is huge. She said.

Tyler Lockwood- You were feeling very sick lately and people noticed. F/N are you okay? Stefan asked. I'm pregnant. You said. Does Tyler know? Stefan asked. Not yet I don't know how to tell him. You said. This is big news F/N you need to tell him. He said. I will maybe. You said.

Matt Donovan- You were with Caroline. Hey F/N are you pregnant? She asked suddenly. Why do you think that? You asked. Because you have ate everything extremely salty. She said. I am. You said. This is great news. She said and hugged you. Have you told Matt? She asked. Not yet I'm not even sure if he wants a kid. You said. I'm sure he will. She said.

Klaus Mikaelson- You were holding your stomach. I'm pregnant. You thought. A witch came to you and told you that you were pregnant with Klaus's child and it made sense. The way you were feeling and you needed to tell someone. Rebekah! You called. What's wrong? She asked. How do you feel about being an Aunt? You asked. I would feel good why are you pregnant? She asked. You nodded and it's Klaus's child. You said. Her eyes widened. Does he know? She asked. Not yet. You said.

Elijah Mikaelson- You were looking at the wall. A witch came to you and said that you were pregnant with Elijah's child. How will he react? You thought. How will his siblings react? You thought. You were about to cry but he came into the room. Are you okay? He asked. I'm perfectly fine. You said with a smile.

Kol Mikaelson- You were scared. You were pregnant with Kol's child and you didn't even think it was possible. But somehow a miracle happened. Are you okay? Klaus asked. Yes but I need everyone to gather in a room I have an announcement. You said. I will get everyone to go meet in  the dining room. Klaus said. You walked to the dining room and everyone was there. What's the announcement? Kol asked. You were nervous.

Kai- You got a call from the doctor. Oh I am. You said. Thanks. You said and hanged up the phone. You texted Damon to meet you in the woods. You walked there. What's wrong? He asked. What did he do? He asked. He didn't do anything wrong. You said. What happened? He asked with a worried face. I'm pregnant. You said. You are what!? He yelled. I'm going to kill him. He said. Don't. You said. I need to tell him and Bonnie but I don't know how. You said. Okay well you need to tell the father first even if the father is a crazy psycho. Damon sighed. Okay I'll go tell him. You said. If anything goes wrong call me I'll take care of him. Damon said. Okay I will. You said.