First Day as Parents

Damon Salvatore-You and Damon came home with Alina. Welcome home little Alina. Damon said. Waahhh! Wahhhh! Alina cried. It's okay it's okay. Damon said. I'll go make a bottle. You said. You made a bottle and you handed it to Damon. You sighed in relief. See she was hungry. Damon said. You are a great dad. You said. You are a great mom. He said.

Stefan Salvatore-You and Stefan walked in with Kendall into his new home. This is your new home Kendall. You said with a smile. You were making a bottle for him. Uh F/N he smells. Stefan said. He probably needs a diaper change. You said. Do you want me to change him? He asked. Yes. You said I'm making him a bottle. You added. You walked out and you saw him attempting to change a diaper you stood in the doorway and you watched him with a smirk. Having fun? You asked. Just a great time. He said. You walked over to him and you helped him.

Jeremy Gilbert-You walked into the house with Nicholas. Nicholas started to cry. Shhh shh. You said and rocked him. I'll make a bottle. Jeremy said. Hush little baby don't say a word. You started to sing. Mama's going to buy you a mockingbird. You sang. Hmm hmm hmm hmm. You hummed. Nicholas started to smile and giggle. You are a great mom. Jeremy said. You are the best dad. You said with a smile.

Tyler Lockwood- You and Tyler walked into your home you were holding Katerina and Tyler was holding Troy. Troy was asleep but Katerina began to cry. Katerina what's wrong? You asked. She can't speak. Tyler said with a smile. You rocked her and hummed a song. Parenting is hard. Tyler said. You nodded in agreement. You rocked Katerina to sleep. She might have her personality and appearance. You mumbled.

Matt Donovan- You were rocking Jacob and Matt was feeding Mark. Parenting can be simple. You said. Until you have to change a diaper. Matt said. There will be more to come. You said. I'm going to change Mark. He said. You were still rocking Jacob until he fell asleep. How cute. You said and kissed his forehead.

Klaus Mikaelson- Klaus was holding Annabelle and he was talking to her. I'll get her a bottle she might be hungry soon. You said. Okay my love. He said. I wonder how Hope will handle her baby sister. Rebekah said. Hopefully well. You said making the bottle. She might jealous her Dad is spending time with Annabelle. Rebekah said. Hayley likes to keep Hope away from Klaus and I so I doubt it Klaus will be the one to try and get Hope so he might spend more time with Hope. You said. Look at him with Annabelle he adores her already. Rebekah said. You watched him he had a bright and he was talking to Annabelle. I adore my daughter and I'm glad Klaus does to. You said with a smile.

Elijah Mikaelson- You were watching Elijah play with Chance. Aww you two are adorable. You said. Elijah smiled even more. Chance I will protect you no matter what. Elijah said. I will also protect my wife no matter what. He added with a smile. Parenting is one of my many joys. You said. I wouldn't even mind having another. Elijah said. Hmm maybe in the future. You said with a smile.

Kol Mikaelson- You were holding Emil and he was holding Sapphire. Our two gorgeous children. He said. They are gorgeous and very calm. You said. Which is surprising. Klaus said. You kissed Emil's forehead. You are adorable. You said. Looks like Sapphire is asleep. I noticed. You put Emil in his crib while Kol put Sapphire in her crib. I'm glad we had twins so they will grow up with someone to talk to. Kol said. Me too. You said and he kissed your cheek.

Kai-  You put Alessia to sleep. You saw Kai playing with Alice. You are so cute. He said. I will always protect you and your sister no matter what. He said. You smiled at the sight. You hugged him. Alessia is asleep. You said. Alice is just about to fall asleep. He said. You kissed his cheek. You are a great dad. You said. You are a great mom. He said. Alice is asleep I'll take her to her crib. He said.