You Prank Him

Damon Salvatore- You were going to pull a prank on Damon. Stefan help me put this slime up. You said. Okay. He said. He helped you put the slime up. Now we wait. You said with a smirk. How evil. He said. You waited for Damon to walk through the door. A person opened the door. F/N I'm home. Damon said. However Elena walked in first and not Damon. The slime fell on Elena. You covered your mouth trying not to laugh. The "perfect" Elena is covered in green slime. You looked at Stefan and he was about to laugh. Elena wiped the slime out of her eyes. She glared at you. You burst into laughter. It was meant for Damon but this is way better. You laughed.

Stefan Salvatore- You were going to dump melted cheese on him. This is going to be great. Damon said. It will be. You said. Stefan walked through the door and the melted cheese landed on him and the floor. Really? He asked. You and Damon started to laugh. He rolled his eyes and smiled. Well I know who did it at least. He said and looked at you. You smiled and you saw him walking towards you. You ran the opposite way. Get back here! He yelled. Never! You yelled back.

Jeremy Gilbert- You wanted to prank Jeremy and you had the perfect idea. You made cupcakes and you saw mustard. You put the mustard on and made it look like frosting. Are the cupcakes done? Jeremy asked. Yes. You said. You brought him one and he took a bite. His eyes widened and he spit it out. Mustard on a cupcake?! He yelled. You are pranked! You yelled happily.

Tyler Lockwood- You wanted to prank Tyler. You put tape over the sensor of the remote so it wouldn't work and you put tape on the light switch so it wouldn't work. F/N the remote doesn't work. He said. Try the light. You said. He flipped the switch but no light. There is no light. How odd. You said. What is going on? He asked. Pranked!!!! You yelled. What? He asked. There is tape so it wouldn't work. You said. He rolled his eyes. Good one. He said.

Matt Donovan- You had the greatest idea for a prank on Matt. You saw Oreos and you took out the center. You put toothpaste in the middle and you made it look like the center part. You had them on a plate and you gave them to Matt. Here you go. You said and kissed his cheek. Thanks F/N. He said with a smile. He took an Oreo and he bit into it. Ugh this is disgusting. He said. Pranked. You said. I'm getting my own food next time. He said.

Klaus Mikaelson- You wanted to scare Klaus and the others. You put tape on all the lights except one. You placed fake blood on the ground and you laid down on your stomach and pretended to be dead. You heard someone open the door. We are home. Klaus said. The lights don't work. Rebekah said. You heard someone walk to the light. Klaus gasped. No no no! Klaus yelled. F/N! Rebekah yelled. Oh no. Elijah said. F/N don't leave me I need you. Klaus said. You could hear the pain in his voice. Pranked. You said. Klaus hugged you. Don't prank me like that again. Klaus said. I won't. You said.

Elijah Mikaelson- You wanted to prank Elijah so you did. You pretended to cheat on him with Klaus. Come on Klaus please. You said. Okay. He said. You guys set it up. He put his thumbs on your lips and he kissed you and Elijah walked in. What?! Elijah yelled. Elijah. You said. Niklaus, F/N. He said. Elijah it's a prank. You said. Really? He asked. Yes I would never cheat. You said. He hugged you.

Kol Mikaelson- You put a fake arm on the milk. Kol can you grab me the milk? You asked. Sure. He said. He went into the fridge and he saw the milk with a hand. He took a step back. What's wrong? You asked. Why is there a hand on the milk? He asked. You laughed. Pranked. You said. He looked at you. Wow. He said.

Kai- You set up a prank. You made a putty in your hand with flour and you made a cut and you made it red to look like blood. You also used blood for underneath your nose to make it look like a spell. You set up everything and you made sure you were facing the door. You sat down and you were muttering. F/N I'm- what! Kai yelled. He looked at you and saw the blood. F/N stop! He yelled and ran to you. You smiled at him. Pranked. You whispered. He looked relived. Don't prank me again. He said. No promises. You said.

Enzo- You wanted to prank Enzo. You placed the whole walking area with cups of water. He walked in and he hit a cup of water. What is this? He asked. You are pranked! You yelled happily. Is every cup water? He asked. Yep have fun. You said and walked away. F/N. He said. Help! He yelled. You don't need it! You yelled back. You heard him sigh and you laughed.