I'm Back Kai x Reader

F/N!! You heard Kai yell. Kai! You yelled back. You had tears running down your face. You were in a panic and you looked around in the forest but no Kai. F/N! You heard Kai yelled again. You ran to the yell and you saw him around people. You started to sprint but someone grabbed you from behind and stopped you. Kai! You yelled. F/N! He yelled back. Then Kai vanished. You collapsed to the ground sobbing. I'm so so- someone began. Shut up! You yelled. You did this to him you resented him and now he's gone. You sobbed. You continued to sob until you got up.  You clutched the necklace he gave you.  You walked home still crying. Until you got an idea. What if they let me go to him in his world. You thought. It's worth a shot right? You thought. You ran back to Jo. Jo send me to Kai. You said. No. She said. Why not? You asked. He's bad for you F/N don't you see? She asked. He's not. You said. He is. She said. Trust me things will get better maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but in years it will be. She said. You cried and hugged her. It's going to be okay. She said. Everyday it got better slowly but it did. You were in a relationship with another guy and unknown to you Kai was back. Bye. Your boyfriend said. You waved bye with a smile. You took two steps forward and you saw Kai. So you cheated. He said. Kai? You said perplexed. It's me. He said and walked towards you. I missed you so much. You both said at the same time. He hugged you. I'm so glad your back. You said. Yes I'm back. He said. How's your life been? He asked. Good I found someone else. You said. He looked down.  He walked away saying nothing. You felt something. Deep down you knew you loved him and only him. You ran to him and grabbed his hand. You kissed him and he kissed back. I love you and only you don't  it. You said. He smiled. I love you too. He said. I only love you and I'm glad I'm back. Kai added. You smiled.