Meet the Family

Damon Salvatore- You were going to Damon's house to properly get to know his brother Stefan. You walked over and knocked on the door and Damon opened it. He held his hand out and you accepted it. Ah you must be F/N Damon has told me so much about you. Stefan said. You must be Stefan Damon has mentioned you to me before. You said. Okay let's eat. Damon said. I think you are really good for my brother. He said. You and Damon smiled. I'm glad that you do I love Damon I would never hurt him. You said. I love you too. Damon said.

Stefan Salvatore- What if your brother doesn't like me that much? You asked. He will trust me. Stefan said and opened the door. You must be F/N. Damon said with a smirk. You must be Damon. You said with a smile. You make my brother happy. Damon said. He makes me happy too. You said. Good so where do you see this relationship heading? Damon asked. I love Stefan more than anyone else in this world so I would love to stay with him for forever. You said. I love you so much. Stefan said and kissed your cheek. You have my approval. Damon said.

Jeremy Gilbert- You were going to meet Elena and see if she likes you with her brother. You knocked on the door and Jeremy answered. Hi F/N. He said. Hi Jeremy. You said and smiled. Jeremy has told me so much about you I'm Elena. She introduced. I'm F/N it's nice to meet you. You said. Jeremy is so happy with you it's the happiest he has ever been. She said. You smiled. Jeremy makes me so happy I'm glad I make him happy too. You said. You are so sweet. She said. I give you two my approval. She said.

Tyler Lockwood- You had to meet his mom Carol today and you were so nervous. You built up the courage and you opened the door with Tyler walking in behind you. You must be F/N I'm Carol it's so nice to meet you. His mom said. It's nice to meet you to. You said with a smile. You make Tyler so happy. She said. He makes me the happiest I can be. You said. You and Carol talked for a little. She smiled. I approve but don't break his heart. She said. I won't I would never break his heart. You said and he kissed your cheek.

Matt Donovan- He had to meet your family. Will they even like me? He asked. Yes you met them before. You said. You walked to see Caroline and your mother. You hugged your mom and Caroline and your mom began the interrogation. If you break her heart that's it. Your mom said. I won't I love F/N. He said and hugged you. Your mom smiled. Good. She said.

Klaus Mikaelson- They are going to love you. Klaus reassured. I doubt it. You said. He opened the door and his siblings were standing there looking at you. F/N meet Rebekah, Elijah and Kol. Klaus introduced. It's nice to meet you all. You said with a smile. It's so nice to meet Klaus's girlfriend he seems to really love you. Rebekah said. I love Klaus and I'm glad he loves me back. You said. She's nice. Kol said. Don't break her heart brother. Rebekah said. I won't. Klaus said. F/N you seem like a lovely  lady I'm very glad Klaus found someone. Elijah said. You smiled and Klaus hugged you.

Elijah Mikaelson- I'm so scared. You told Elijah. They will love you. Elijah said. If you say so. You said. You walked in and you saw them and they saw you. F/N meet Rebekah, Niklaus and Kol. Elijah said. It's wonderful to meet you. Klaus said. Elijah seems to adore you. Kol said. He really does. Rebekah said. I love Elijah. You said. He smiled. I love you too. He said.

Kol Mikaelson- You and Kol were standing in front of the door. I'm very nervous. You admitted. There is nothing to be nervous about they won't bite. He said. They probably won't bite. He said. I'll protect you. He added and opened the door. F/N meet Niklaus, Elijah and Rebekah. He introduced. It's lovely to meet you all. You said. You seem really nice. Rebekah said and she hugged you. It's lovely to meet you. Klaus said. Kol put his arm over your shoulder. It's nice to meet you. Elijah said. Kol don't break her heart she's my favorite girl you have ever met. Rebekah said. She really is. Elijah said. I have to agree with them. Klaus said. You both smiled.

Kai-  Don't you have a bad relationship with your family? You asked. Yes but I still want them to meet you. Kai said. He opened the door and there was his family. Jo, Liv and Luke. Hi everyone this is the love of my life F/N F/N meet Jo, Liv and Luke. Kai introduced. Hi F/N. Jo said. Hey. Liv said. Hi. Luke said. You must be crazy to be in a relationship with Kai. Liv said. Oh come on Sis I'm not that bad. Kai said. Well I'm glad Kai found someone. Jo said. I love Kai and I'm so happy to finally meet his family. You said. Yeah well at least he is more happy. Luke said. I guess. Liv said. You look like a nice girl don't hurt her. Jo said. He kissed your cheek. I won't. He said.