Tyler x Reader

You were thinking about your best friend Katherine. Not many people liked her especially Elena but you liked her she has a heart of gold but a terrible past. One day you were walking in the rain. You remembered her telling you to just forget her and live your life when she was dying and how you ran to her and said that she was your best friend and you needed her. You started to cry and you saw someone holding an umbrella standing in front of you. Your vision was blurry so you couldn't make out the person. The person started to run to you. What are you doing out here it's storming? Tyler asked. Tyler? You asked. Yes now tell me what's wrong. He said. I was just thinking about someone. You said. That's why you are crying. He said. He pulled you closer under the umbrella. I'll take you to your house. He said. I can walk there. You said.

You can you are in a t shirt shorts flip flops with no umbrella. He said. You looked down. Well this outfit may not be best suited for the weather but it's a good outfit. You said. He sighed. You aren't getting out of this. He said. Okay okay. You said. Tell me what you miss about the person. He said. I miss Katerina she was my best friend she had a heart of gold but a terrible background. You said. I'm sorry. He said. It's not your fault. You said. You two continued to walk. You know I like us walking together. Tyler said. Me too it's nice. You said blushing. You two arrived to your house. Tyler kissed your cheek. Bye F/N. He said and walked away. You were blushing and Elena came outside. F/N come inside! Elena yelled. You went inside still blushing.