Divorce...

Damon Salvatore- You were coming home and you saw Damon standing at the door holding Alina with suitcases. What's wrong? You asked worried. You are leaving and so is Alina we are getting a divorce. He said emotionless. What? You asked almost crying. You have money and all your stuff and all Alina's stuff now leave. He said and handed you Alina. Tears started to come out of your eyes and you put everything in your car.

Stefan Salvatore- You were hanging out with Damon talking and laughing. Can I talk to F/N? Stefan asked. Yeah. You said and walked over to him. We are going to get a divorce. He said. What?! You yelled. Take Kendall and go. He said. You started to cry and Damon walked over to you. What's wrong? He asked. We are getting a divorce. Stefan said. Damon eyes widened and you started to pack and you got Kendall and left.

Jeremy Gilbert- You were at home playing with Nicholas and Jeremy walked in. Dad is home. You said and you walked over to him with Bonnie next to him. We are getting a divorce pack. He said and walked away with Bonnie. Bonnie smirked at you. You started to cry but you left with Nicholas and your belongings.

Tyler Lockwood- You saw Tyler kiss Caroline and you were heartbroken you walked over to them. Well, well, well. You said. Well I was going to tell you that we are getting a divorce so yeah take the kids and get out of my house! Tyler yelled. You were taken back. But you went to his house and took the twins and packed your stuff and left.

Matt Donovan- You were playing with the twins and Matt walked in angry. Get out of my house you stupid girl! He yelled. Your eyes widened. What's wrong with you?! You yelled back. You! He yelled. The twins started to cry. You packed your bags and you left with the twins.

Klaus Mikaelson-  I think you should go. Klaus said abruptly. What? You asked. We are getting a divorce. He said. You started to cry. Why? You asked. Because I don't like you. He said. You took Annabelle and you left. Goodbye Niklaus. You said still crying.

Elijah Mikaelson-  You saw your bags outside with Chance. You ran to Chance. What happened? You thought. You saw a note. It said
"We are getting a divorce goodbye Elijah". You started to cry.  You went away with Chance.

Kol Mikaelson- Get out F/N! Get out get out out! Kol yelled and threw your stuff outside. What are you doing?! Rebekah asked angered. F/N needs to leave! He yelled. You started to tear up. I'll leave and you are never going to see Sapphire and Emil again! You shouted and took the twins.

Kai- Kai was angry and he started to pack your bags. You are getting out and I don't want to see you. Kai said. You slapped him and took the twins and left. Goodbye I will never see again. You said.

Enzo- I don't want to see you ever again stay away from me. Enzo said. You started to cry. Crying won't fix anything. He said and walked away. You grabbed Madeline and your stuff and walked to see Damon.