Truth or Dare Klaus x Reader

You were hanging out at the Mikaelson's house with Rebekah. So F/N who do you like? Rebekah asked. You blushed. No one. You said. I don't believe you. Rebekah said. You should. You said.  I don't. She said. Suddenly Klaus walked in. I didn't mean to interrupt your girl time but I need to talk to Rebekah. Klaus said. Rebekah rolled her eyes and went to see Klaus. You sat around waiting for Rebekah to come back. She came back in. Sorry it was just some business. She said. Oh okay. You said. I know you like my brother. She said. Which one? You asked. Klaus you two will look cute together. She said.  I'm not sure. You said. You two will. She said. Listen I got all the Mikaelson's to play truth or dare you should play. She said. I will. You said. She smiled. Alright. She said. She took your hand and she dragged you. I got F/N. Rebekah said. Now everyone is here. Elijah said. Alright guys let's play. Klaus said with a smirk. 

Since F/N is a guest she should go first. Elijah said. Alright F/N you go first. Rebekah said. Okay Klaus truth or dare? You asked. Truth. He said. Is it true you have actual feelings for someone? You asked. Yes it is. He said. Never saw that one coming. Elijah said. Okay Elijah truth or dare? Klaus asked. Truth. He said. Is it true you like someone? He asked. No. He said. It went around the room until Rebekah dared Klaus. Niklaus truth or dare? Rebekah asked. Dare. Klaus said with a smirk. I dare you to tell the person you like you like them. Rebekah said. He looked down. He grabbed a flower and walked over to you. F/N I like no I love you and I know you don't feel the same but I love you. Klaus said. Klaus I love you to. You said blushing. He smiled. He kissed you and you kissed back. When is the wedding? Rebekah asked. Probably soon. Elijah said. You know Elijah you are not always as proper as you seem. You said. She's definitely perfect for Niklaus. Elijah said. You looked at Klaus and smiled and he had a genuine smile on his face.