Baby

Damon Salvatore- Damon the baby is coming! You yelled. His eyes widened so did Stefan's. Alright let's go to the hospital. Damon said. Are you going to be okay? He asked. I'm sure I will.  You said. You went to the hospital and you gave birth to a baby girl. Alina. You said. Alina Salvatore that's beautiful. Damon said. Hi Alina I'm your mom and this is your dad. You said. Hi Alina I'm going to protect you no matter what trust me I will. Damon said with a smile. Stefan came in. Did you decide on a name? Stefan asked. Yes her name is Alina little Alina meet your Uncle Stefan. Damon said. Stefan smiled. Hi. He said with a smile.

Stefan Salvatore- Stefan the baby is coming! You yelled in pain. His eyes widened. Damon the baby is coming so I'm going to be out! Stefan yelled. The baby is coming I'm going to so I can meet the baby. Damon said. You went to the hospital and you gave birth to a baby boy. Kendall Damon Salvatore? You asked. That's the perfect name. Stefan said with a bright smile. Damon walked in. What's the name? He asked. Kendall Damon Salvatore. You and Stefan said. Damon smiled. Hi Kendall I'm your Uncle Damon. He said with a smile.

Jeremy Gilbert- The baby is coming Jeremy! You yelled. His eyes widened. It's okay it's okay we just need to get you to the hospital. He said worried. Elena walked by. Is the baby coming? She asked. Yes. Jeremy said. Okay it's okay. Elena said. All three of you went to the hospital. You had a baby boy. Nicholas Alaric Gilbert. You said with a smile. That's perfect. He said and held Nicholas. Hi Nicholas I'm your dad and this beautiful lady is your mom. Jeremy said. Hi did you guys decide on a name? She asked. Meet Nicholas Alaric Gilbert. You introduced. Hi Nicholas I'm your Aunt Elena. She said with a smile. You and Jeremy smiled.

Tyler Lockwood- The baby is coming! You yelled. Tyler's and Elena's eyes widened and they ran to you. It will be okay. Tyler said. We have to get her to a hospital. You arrived at the hospital and you had twins a girl and a boy. What about Katerina and Troy? You suggested. Perfect. He said. Hi Katerina hi Troy I'm your dad and this is your mom. Tyler said to the baby's. Elena walked in. Did you guys decide on a name? She asked. Katerina and Troy Lockwood. You said. Hi you two I'm your Aunt Elena. She said with a smile. I wonder if they are wolves. Elena said. I'll love them the same. You said. Me too. Tyler said holding Troy. Katerina kinda looks like Katerina. You noticed. Hopefully she doesn't act like her. Elena said.

Matt Donovan-Matt Caroline the baby is coming! You yelled. It's going to be okay. Matt said nervous. Caroline grabbed the bag. Matt drove you to the hospital. You went to the hospital and you gave birth to two baby boys. Jacob and Mark. You said with a smile. Those names are perfect. Matt said. Caroline walked in. Hi did you guys decide on a name? Caroline asked. Wait you guys had twins? She asked surprised. You nodded. Meet Jacob and Mark Donovan. You said. Hi twins I'm your Aunt Caroline. She said with a smile.

Klaus Mikaelson- Klaus the baby is coming! You screamed. Klaus looked worried. It will be okay my love. He said. Rebekah ran to you and so did Elijah. I'm going to take her to the hospital grab the bag for me. Klaus said. He rushed you to the hospital. You and Klaus had a girl. She looks like an Annabelle. You said. She does doesn't she. Klaus said with a smile. Hi Annabelle I'm your dad and this is your mom I'm going to protect you with my life. Klaus said. Elijah and Rebekah walked in. Have you decided on a name? Rebekah asked. Yes meet Annabelle and Annabelle meet your Aunt Bekah and Uncle Elijah. Klaus said. Hope and Annabelle hopefully they will get along. Elijah said. It looks like Klaus favors Annabelle look he's smiling so happy. Rebekah whispered.

Elijah Mikaelson- The baby is coming. You told Elijah. His eyes widened. Let's go. He said. Where are you going? Rebekah asked. The baby is coming. You said. I'll go to. She said. All three of you went to the hospital and you gave birth to a baby boy. What about Chance? You asked. I love that name. He said and kissed your cheek. Hi I'm your dad and this is your mom. Elijah said with a smile. Hi. You said. Rebekah and Klaus walked in. Someone came to see the baby. Rebekah said. Meet Chance. You said. Chance this is your Aunt Bekah and your Uncle Niklaus. You introduced. Niklaus do you want to hold him? You asked. Yes. He said. He held Chance. Hi Chance I'm your Uncle Nik. He said and smiled and he handed him to Elijah. I'll protect you. Elijah whispered to Chance.

Kol Mikaelson- Kol the baby is coming! You screamed. What! Everyone yelled. The baby. You said. Kol came over to help you and so did Klaus. It will be okay. Kol said. I don't know. You said. You will be okay. Rebekah said. You were at the hospital and you had a baby boy and girl. Sapphire Rebekah Mikaelson and Emil Niklaus Elijah Mikaelson. You suggested. He smiled I love those names. He said. His family walked in. Did you guys decide on names? Rebekah asked. Meet Sapphire Rebekah Mikaelson and Emil Niklaus Elijah Mikaelson. You introduced. They are adorable. Rebekah said with a smile. Meet your Aunt Bekah and your Uncle Nikalus and Uncle Elijah. Kol said. Elijah smiled and so did Klaus. Can I hold one? Rebekah asked. Here. You said and handed her Sapphire. Hi I'm your Aunt Bekah. She said with a smile.

Kai- You were sitting with Kai. Hey Kai. You said. What is it? He asked. The baby's coming! You yelled. His eyes widened. He grabbed the baby bag we have to go. He said and he helped you out. You sent a text to Damon and Bonnie saying "the baby is coming". You got to the hospital and you saw Damon and Bonnie. Are you okay? They asked. Not the best. You said. Kai helped you to the room. After the birth you both had twins. Hi. You said to the twins. I'm daddy and this is mommy. Kai said to the twins. What are we going to name our twin girls? You asked. Alessia and Alice like you said. Kai said. You smiled. Damon and Bonnie walked in. Hi did you guys decide on the names. Alessia is the one Kai is holding and Alice is the one I'm holding. You said. Hi I'm your Aunt Bonnie and this is Uncle Damon. Bonnie said to the twins. You and Kai smiled. Kai you better step up and be a dad. Damon said. I will be a great dad. He said. He will be he's already a great husband. You said.