He Saves You

Damon Salvatore- You were locked away with your kidnapper standing by you. You sighed. Don't worry he will find you. He said. F/N! You heard. Help! You screamed. With a blink of an eye Damon was next to you. F/N! He exclaimed. Are you hurt? He asked. I'm fine. You said. Enzo. He said in disbelief. Damon. He said. Why did you kidnap F/N? Damon asked mad. I wasn't going to hurt her I just wanted to let you know I'm around. He said. You could of just found me. He said while he was un locking you. Let's go. Damon said and you and Damon walked out.

Stefan Salvatore- You were held captive with this girl you don't even know. You heard running. They are coming. You said. Let them. She said. You looked ahead and you saw Elena and Stefan. F/N! Stefan yelled and he ran to you. Rebekah. Elena said. I just need information. She said. Stefan grabbed you and pulled you behind him. You are not getting any. Stefan said. You glared at her and you and Stefan and Elena walk out.

Jeremy Gilbert- I need him to save me. You thought. You were scared for your life. It's going to be a full moon. You thought. It's going to be a full moon I might turn. You said. That's what I'm hoping for. The voice said. The moon was showing and you started to turn. You turned into a wolf and growled. Good now behave. The voice said. F/N! Jeremy yelled. Where is she? He asked. This is her. The voice said. A wolf a monster. The voice added. F/N? Jeremy asked. You nodded and you went to him. You ran away and he followed you till you go to your house and it was the next day. You walked to his house and he opened the door. I'm so glad you are safe. He said and hugged. I don't care if you are a wolf. He added. Thank you. You said.

Tyler Lockwood- You saw that the man was Klaus. He will come for me. You said. I hope he does. He said. You heard running. F/N! Tyler yelled. Tyler leave! You yelled. He saw Klaus. Hello there Tyler. Klaus said. Let her go. Tyler said. I will but you need to do something for me to get her. Klaus said. Don't do it Tyler. You said. He ran to you and grabbed you. Sorry Klaus but I have what I want. Tyler said with a smirk and he ran with you.

Matt Donovan- A random group kidnapped you to get back at Matt. You saw Matt. Let her go. He said. If we don't? They asked. He walked closer to me and he took my hand. I'll take her myself. He said. He ran with his hand in yours and you two managed to get good distance between the group. My hero. You said and kissed him.

Klaus Mikaelson- A group of vampires captured you. He is going to come. You said. Let him. They said. You saw Klaus looking at you. I see you have someone important to me let her go. He said. No. They said. He sighed and he took care of them. Hello my love. He said. I knew you would save me. You said with a smile. Of course I will. He said with a smirk and he kissed you. I love you. You both said in unison.

Elijah Mikaelson- You were waiting for Elijah to come save the day. Looks like he isn't coming. The leader said. He will. You said faithful. You saw him in the doorway and without hesitation he took care of your captures. He walked over to you. I'm glad you are safe. He said. I'm glad you came. You said as he untied you. Did you lose faith? He asked. No I didn't. You said. Good. He said and kissed you.

Kol Mikaelson- Klaus let her go! Kol yelled as he walked to where you were. How did you know it was me? He asked. It had Klaus written on it. He said. He walked over to you and took your hand. I don't like you kidnapping F/N you should of just talked to me yourself. Kol said and walked you out. I'm so glad. Your safe. He said and kissed you.

Kai- You were scared but you knew Kai would save the day. You looked down and you saw men falling to the ground and Kai walking up with a mad face. He took care of the last guy and he made his way to you. I'm so glad you are safe. He said. I'm so glad you came. You admitted. I would never leave you. He said. I will never leave you. You said and you two kissed. He walked you to your house. F/N! Bonnie said and hugged you. Are you okay? She asked. I'm okay Kai saved me. You said. Thanks Kai. She said. He kissed your cheek and walked away. I see you are happy with your boyfriend. Bonnie said. I am. You said.