Chapter 9

*****Jessica's POV*****

The next day I woke up, I saw Bryce sleeping in the couch in a fetus like position. Well, he's gonna be late.

"Jess..." He's voice is so weak but I didn't mind him. I'm going to school. Alone.

I don't care if he's gonna be late. I really don't care anything about him. Let alone someone care for him.

Hungry, walking at the hallway and this four assholes are looking at me right now but not the look that they'll laugh at me after especially Damian. He was my last and I did loved him the most of all, thinking that he was different. I was so stupid, hopeless romantic and a total fool.

"Hey." Damian came up to me.

"What?" I snapped at him. Well, I treat all guys with this ice cold me.

"Where's Bryce? And... Why did you cry last night?" He walks with me and the other three assholes stayed.

"I did not."

"Yes, you did." Yeah. I look so horrible. Why did I ever threw all my make ups? That's the only thing that could cover my puffy eyes. You feel me girls?

"Just leave me alone, okay?" Early in the morning and my day is already ruined.

"Jess, just stop walking." He blocked my way. What now?

"Hey, I have a class so... Get out of my way." I shooed him.

He just stood there still blocking my way.

"Dame..." I warned him.

"Just say yes. I'll move and never ever bother you again. Just this one." He smiled at me.

"Yes? Happy?!" God, the clock is ticking and I need to go to class.

"Happiest guy in the world. So I'll pick you up at seven." And he just left.

"Dame!"

"Hey!" And he never even look back. What's wrong with him? Is he planning something bad? I just need to be prepared. Well, I don't wanna be stuck later with Bryce and it's saturday tomorrow. I can do anything I want but I need to go to the restaurant around ten in the morning.

"You three douches, stop smiling!" I hit the three of them with my books as they passed me by and they just laughed at me but their laughs are different that made me smile.

What happened to that Bryce? He's the one who always wake up first and he was just sleeping on a school day?

"Ooohhhh. Did you both fight, Mrs. Merrick?Where's your hot husband?" Cindy, the bitch again, sat on Bryce's chair.

"Hmmm.... We didn't." I answered nonchalantly.

"Oh. That puffy eyes of yours."

"Oh, This. It's because Bryce can't stop talking about how hot you are so I can't sleep and he really likes you. As in like like like." I smiled at her. Okay Bryce, taste how a clingy bitch sticks to you. Cindy is just a stupid skinny skeletal cow who hits on any guys. Redhead girl with the biggest boobs in the whole school this year. She was even proud that she got it done.

"Really?" Her face lit up and she twirled her hair. God, I just wanna shave her hair off.

"Yes, Cindy. So you better get him before other girls get him away from you. He's all yours now." I smiled at her and she hugged me.

"Now, were friends!!!" She squealed just beside my ear!

"Sure." I pulled from her hug and she went to her seat.