Chapter 27

Chapter 27

*****Bryce's POV*****

"Fine. Let's go, then. Happy?" I scratched my forehead. Damn. I'm really gonna fail and also dragging down Jessica's grades.

"Sorry, but we're living this friday after class and be back on Sunday in the evening. With Ian and Pepper." Lisa smirked. What? With Ian? God, how?

"Really? Where?" Jessica beamed at Lisa.

"Secret, but it's a nice beach. You can both come." Mark smirked just like Lisa.

"No, you can go but we're staying. We missed a lot already." I said nonchalantly. Sure we won't miss a thing since we're going back on sunday night but I just don't wanna see Ian and him staring Jessica like a piece of meat. And trying her to get by his fake awful charms.

"Bryce.... We should come. Beach. You know, I love beaches and we won't miss anything since we're coming back on sunday..." Jessica pouted.

"Please...." And with those puppy eyes. Cuter than puppies. Oh, God. I can't say no to that face.

"Fine." I groaned, answering defeatedly. No one can resists that pouting lips and puppy eyes.

"Thanks!" Jessica chirped and kissed my cheek. She can really wrap me around her fingers. This girl is going to kill me. Yeah, I'd rather be dead than be with anyone else.

"No problem, Love." I also kissed her forehead and she giggled.

"Yay!!!! I'm so excited!!!" Lisa jumped from her seat and did her happy dance.

I really don't wanna go with this trip. Ian will be there together with Pepper and I don't care about her. I only care about me and Jessica and my stupid cousin, Ian. He'll be there checking out on Jessica and nagging me. Fine! Touch Jessica and I'll drown him on the beach.

After lunch, I got myself fitted for my uniform. I'm so excited to see Jessica in her uniform tomorrow. I bet she'll look hot. She looks hot on anything! Especially with nothing. Oh, what am I thinking?!

"Why are you smiling?" Jessica smiling asked beside. We're going back to school.

Was I really smiling? Guy problems. Can't help thinking those nice things going through my green and dirty mind. Of course I love her but I just can't help myself. I'm a guy, you know. At least I'm being a loyal husband through actions, words, and most especially my dirty thoughts.

"Nothing." I shook my head trying to erase what's on my mind.

"Bryce, tell me..." Jessica smirking, moved her hand from my knee to my upper thigh. I'm driving here and she's doing this to me. Oh, God. I'm gonna die in any minute if she keeps on doing it.

I can't say any word. This is torture. If I could only bring her to my place and I'm gonna make love with her but I can't. Stupid school. Stupid hormones.

"Love...." That word. I really love when she calls me that and it turns me on. Jessica smirking, teasingly moved her hand upper and moved it to my inner thigh.

She's killing me. God, I can't control it.

"Ew, Bryce!" She flinched and got her hand away from my thigh when she saw my big buddy bulging under my pants. Yes, it's big. Only Jessica teased me that it's small, though she's saying the opposite.

"You were teasing me!" I retorted trying to hide my embarrassment with a smile.

"Teasing me was not cool, Love." I smirked.

"Yuck! You're such a boner, Bryce!" Yuck, huh? And she's blushing like a tomato.

"Tease me when we get home not when I'm driving." I chuckled.