Chapter 12

*****Bryce's POV*****

"Cindy, just stop." I pushed her slightly away from me. I'm talking to Steve on the phone while Cindy was kissing me. She even seduced me, but I'm not interested to her. I just need a little distraction from Jessica.

I went inside the bathroom and closed the door. I'd rather be trapped here than be with her.

"Sir, he's here talking to Jessica." Steve said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Ian."

"What?! Bring her back home. Now." And I hung up. Ian is my cousin. We both hate each other in everything. He envy me especially with girls. He got girls but those girls like me more. He wants everything I have since we were young.

I remember the message I received, it was from him.

I called him and in three rings, he answered.

"Hello, my lovely cousin." He said with a chuckle.

"Why are you here?" He lives in Paris for two years already and now he's back?

"Hmmm... I don't know. Hey, you're wife is interesting. How'd you got her?" He laughed again.

"Back off, Ian!"

"I wanna tell you that there's such thing as a divorce, cous." He laughed. Stupid laugh.

"What are you trying to say?" Try touch Jessica and I'll kill him.

"I'm just saying that I can always get what you have." He laughed again and I hung up. I hate his laugh. I wish I could punch him right now.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Cindy on the bed not wearing anything.

I saw her night gown on the floor. I picked it up and threw it to her.

"Leave." Was all I said. This getting other girls plan is done. I have one very important thing to think about, and that is how I will have Jessica. She's mine. I don't let go the things that I like. No one else can have her.

"Bryce..." She came near me just holding her night gown.

"Stop it, Cindy! I don't like you." I pulled her out of the room.

"You, asshole!" She wore her night gown and left slamming the door.

Go away, balloony twig.

*****Ian's POV*****

Bryce really likes Jessica or more than like. He would not care if I get his girls before like he's just giving his toys.

I had the plan of just getting Jessica from Bryce, but I like her. I'll get her because I like her not because of messing up with Bryce. She's really charming and pretty, my cousin really had a taste.

I'll be hitting two birds with one stone. If I'll get the girl that I like, Bryce will be crazy as hell. I know he likes Jessica more than anything but I won't let Jessica fall into him. He'll just hurt her. Once a guy's womanizer, will always be a womanizer. Don't get me wrong, I'm not like him. I just did those things like getting his girls to piss him off but he doesn't care. But now, this would be fun. We both like one girl and I won't give up to get her.

*****Jessica's POV*****

I was about to enter the elevator when Cindy was standing there. She suddenly grabbed me to the elevator and pulled my hair.

This is so awful. Why did I have to force my bodyguards to leave when I'll be needing them the most?

Only Cindy and I are in the elevator. She kept on pulling my hair. I didn't pulled her hair but only trying to stop her hands from pulling my own.