Chapter 20

*****Jessica's POV*****

I regretted calling Bryce, 'Love'. Now, his mouth won't shut about it. He even called his bestfriend,( I have no idea who his bestfriend is, I better meet that guy soon) and Mark about me loving him! Thank, God, he doesn't have a lot of friends or else maybe the whole universe will know about it.

"I have a surprise for you." Bryce smirked. His infamous, heart melting smirk.

"What?" I asked excitedly. God, now he stopped babbling about me calling him 'love'.

"Jessica, my wife, loves me!" He winked at me, doing his happy dance and I just can't help but face palmed myself. I think this is the most annoying yet funny thing about him. Never thought of him like this.

"Bryce, you're so not good at dancing. You better stick to baking." I laughed and he pouted. I just wanna kiss those pink and soft lips.

I was just watching him doing his happy dance when my phone rang and saw Lisa's face on the screen.

"Thank, God for saving my dear life from a crazy dancing chimpanzee in front of me!" I answered my phone not minding saying any 'hi' or 'hello'.

"Chimpanzee my ass!" Bryce never stopped dancing. God, if he won't stop, I'll glue him on a chair.

"No hi or hello? Is that how you greet your bestfriend? Ouch." I know Lisa would be clutching her chest, acting so dramatically right now.

"Hi, my wonderful bestfriend." I played with her stupid hi and hello. It's really her thing. Even if you're in a hurry or emergency, NEVER ever forget to say your greeting first or you'll be wasting you're very most precious time.

"Why are you both absent?" Lisa on the other line sound so worried.

"I-" I wasn't able to continue. She cut me off.

"Oh my God! You did it! Didn't you?! Oh my gosh, Jess! How was it?!" She shrieked.

"No! We did not do it!" I lied. Of course we did and it was freaking hot.

"YES, LISA. WE HAD SEX LAST NIGHT THAT'S WHY YOU'RE BESTFRIEND WASN'T ABLE TO WAKE UP." Bryce yelled and that I think the whole apartment heard it. Oh my God, why does he have to be so cocky?!

"Asshole!" I mouthed at him all I got was "I love you so much." That made me giggle. Why am I acting like this?

"Mark! Jessica's not virgin anymore!!!" I heard Lisa giggling.

"Congratulations, Jess! You're not dying a virgin! Thanks to Bryce!" Mark yelled on the phone. Oh my God! I'm gonna kill Lisa. And Mark too for breaking my eardrums!

"Oh my God, Jessica! I can't believe you!" Lisa still giggling.

"Lisa!!!! I'm gonna shave all your hair. Go bald to school."

"Oh... You can shave my vag too." She laughed.

"Ew!!!! No! Never! You're so disgusting." I can't believe I have a bestfriend like her.

"I think we should celebrate. How about a girl's night out. Same old place? Let's do the old times?" Oh, I love this! I missed doing this bad thing Lisa taught me but I don't know if I should tell Bryce about this. Or he'll go crazy.

"Okay!!!!"

"Don't yell at me!" She said.

"Oh, sorry, just got so excited."

"So, I'll pick you at 10? We'll stay for an hour and we're off since we have school tomorrow."

"Okay. You know where Bryce's apartment is?"