Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*****Bryce's POV*****

I stretched my arms and legs freely. My hands searched for Jessica but she was not here with me. Somebody's an early bird today, huh.

"Good Afternoon, Love! We're both dead." Jessica chirping, jumped over me. She seems so happy today. And of course I love it.

Right, I thought she just woke up early. Maybe I just love sleeping again with Jessica that I overslept.

"Good afternoon, Love!" I kissed her and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You know your cousin...."

"Did he do something bad at you?! Are you okay?!" I cupped her face but she shook her head.

"No. What you think of your cousin, a murderer?"

"He can be. Or maybe he is." I just shrugged and Jessica frowned.

"You both are bad cousins." Jessica bit my nose.

"Don't bite me! Because when I bite, I bite hard!" I rolled over her and she screamed.

"Stop screaming or else...."

"Or else what?" She smirked and I smirked back then kissed her.

"I better keep screaming then." She giggled.

"I see. You're so desperate." I laughed and she pouted so I kissed her again.

"About your cousin." Damn! I even forgot about that. When I'm with Jessica, it seems I forgot everything and it all turns out to be so good.

"What about him?" I moved to Jessica's side. I hate this part. Stupid, Ian. I'm here making out and cuddling with Jessica and he's here in our conversation interrupting everything!

"Well, Dame called me telling that Ian goes now to our school together with Pepper. They just transferred this morning." I can see that Jessica really don't like Pepper.

"What?! Who the hell transfer school at the middle of the school year?!" I thought everything's so good. What happened to that?

"Your cousin and Pepper. But on the good side, my four stupid exes are coming to the beach too." She clapped her hands and smiled.

"Good side?! Oh, God! Kill me now!" I covered my face with my pillow. I can't handle four gays and my stupid cousin! And Mark would surely be caught up by Lisa.

"That couldn't be that bad. They're all kind once you get to know them." Jessica removed the pillow from me. Then hugged me and kissed me.

I didn't answer but hugged and kissed her back. She closed her eyes and she's really pretty. I can't imagine hurting her. She's the only one I got. My father was like someone I don't know anymore. My mom, well, the monster who kept on calling me. Asking forgiveness then asking money! That's plain stupid. My uncle have a lot of money so I don't care about her. Jessica got her both parents but I know what she felt about them. She feels like she had no parents at all since they're always away. We only got one another.

"Love, please don't ever leave me again. I'll literally die." I said looking at her and she opened her eyes.

"Promise." And she hugged me smiling. That was a relief. I can't imagine living without her. Maybe, I'll kill the guy who'll get her away from me.

We both didn't attend our afternoon classes. What's the use of going when you woke up at three in the afternoon?

The kitchen was a mess. A big mess. Like big bang theory happened in here.