Chapter 19

*****Bryce's POV*****

I heard Jessica's voice so I rushed to the bathroom.

"Are you, okay?" Thank, God. She's wearing her towel.

"Okay?! I almost died with that gecko!" She hid from my back and pushed me towards the gecko.

"Get rid of it!" She kept on pushing me. That gecko is quite scary. It's big as Jessica's arm. It's color brown with black spots on it and it looks disgusting!

"Stop pushing me, or else I won't get it."

"Sorry. Just get rid of it." She hugged me and that made me feel braver. God, I sounded like gay.

"Okay, just get the broom and open the window." I told her.

"Here." She opened the window and handed me the broom.

I shooed the gecko with the broom. It was very hard since it was running away.

"So, what do I get for getting rid of the gecko, Love?" I gave her a smack.

"Nothing!" She pushed me out of the bathroom's door.

"By the way, there are still many baby geckos inside." I teased her and she went out jumping over me that made her towel fell off.

"Get rid of them!"

"One condition."

"I hate that conditions thing... Fine. What?"

"Wear your towel and there's no baby geckos." I laughed at her and she hit my head.

"Don't look, asshole." She said picking up her towel very fast.

"I've seen everything." I kissed her but she pushed me.

"Ugh! I hate you!" And slammed the door.

"I love you, too!" I can't help but laugh.

I better make cookies and hot chocolate so she'll get better. Cookies and hot chocolate makes me have my hugs and kisses.

"You know, you'll make me fat when you keep on baking like this." She's eating her cookie already.

"You'll never get fat." I smirked at her, and kissed her cheek when I passed by making her blush and went to the bathroom. I just need a hot and warm bath. That baking was kind of tiring.

I just want it always to be this way but more.

I want her to be more open. To trust me more and especially to love me more. I'll do anything to make her mine. Not let that stupid Ian get in the way.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Jessica watching the tv and eating on our bed with a big bowl of cookies. She'll never stop eating, huh?

I went to the bed and hugged Jessica.

"Will you please wear something? You're disgusting." She hit me with a pillow. I think she's used to me stripping and teasing her all the time.

"Me? Disgusting? Or yummy just like my cookies. And no. This is my place, my room, and my bed." I hugged her even tighter.

"Fine. I'll go back tomorrow to the hotel. Ian is there, I can have his company." She said nonchalantly, after drinking her hot chocolate.

"No way!" I stood up and wore my boxers on. She can't leave me.

"Don't leave me, okay?" I went to bed and hugged her again burying my face to her soft hair.

"I won't leave if you stop stripping like a guy in a bro bar."