Chapter 32

*****Jessica's POV*****

I didn't know what to do. I called Lisa, my parents, Vicky, and my four gays exes but they didn't answered their phones. Why is this happening to me?

"Learn how to drive, woman!" Frowning, an old guy in his tux yelled at me. Well, he has a cool green car.

"Watch me, gramps!" I hit the gas as hard as I can leaving that old man behind.

I saw the traffic light changed into red but I hit the gas harder. The cops might catch me and I'll just pay them. Money makes the world goes round, right? Not love.

Stupid, Bryce. I hate that I love him. I hate him for leaving me. Why does he have to leave me like this? Am I a bad wife? What did I do? Early in the morning, he was so sweet and he just left?

I didn't know what happened next. The last thing that I saw was a truck coming to my side and I heard a loud crash and the cars honking their horns.

*****Bryce's POV*****

I wanna kill my dad. I'm not really joining the war. I'll just come with them but not fight. It was just for my dad's publicity. He's the worst father, ever. He wanted to be so famous that he even volunteered his son to a war! But only to pretend. Dammit, I hate him so much.

I'm just here sitting in the helicopter. Everyone left except for me to fight. My ass hurts so bad. And I'm tired. I just wanna rest.

I can't take this anymore. I went to the cockpit to talk to the pilot.

"Hey, could you bring me back home?" I asked politely. I'd rather go home than argue with him.

"Right on time, Sir. The president just called to bring you back home."

"Oh. Thanks." I just nodded and went back to my seat.

Can you see? My dad is a total ass. He made me go to this shit and brought me back home again. I thought I was going to die and never see Jessica. But later, I'll see her. I hope she's not mad at me.

When we arrived in New York, I went directly to my apartment but Jessica wasn't there. I tried to call her phone but she's also not answering. Confirmed, she's really mad at me.

I know where she is. She's at their hotel.

I went to Zac to ask about Jessica.

"Hey, Zac. Have you seen Jessica coming here?" I asked.

"No, Sir." He smiled to me apologetically.

"Thanks, Zac." I nodded and sat on the couch.

Maybe Lisa knew where she is.

I fished my phone from my pocket but before calling Lisa, it was her calling me.

"Hey, Lis." I answered.

"Bryce!" She only said my name and started to cry.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Jess-----hospital." She said it in between sobs. This scares the crap out of me.

"What?!"

"God, Bryce! Just get your ass here!" And she hung up.

I can really feel that there's something wrong. Oh my God, I don't wanna think anything.

I went to the hospital and saw Jessica's parents and Lisa crying, Mark was comforting Lisa.

"Bryce... Jessica." Jessica's mom hugged me, and also she's trying to stop herself from crying. She looked like Jessica, only older. Seeing her made me see Jessica too.