Chapter 36

"I'm fine Mrs. Thompson. I gotta go now." Bryce trying to fix himself as if it's helping. And he started walking his way through the door while other people giving him way.

"Bryce!" I called him and he froze and then walked even faster that he stumble on the sand outside the coffee shop and I have to run and help him.

"Bryce..." I pulled him to stand up but he swatted my hands.

"What's wrong with you, Bryce?!" Tears falling from my eyes and I shook him but he just bent down his head.

"Bryce! Look at me! God, look at me Bryce. I'm begging you..." He lift his chin up but he's not looking at me. Those eyes that I love so much can't even look at me. And tears started to flow from his eyes...

"Bryce, why can't you look at me? Why did you leave me? Why didn't you come back? Don't you love me? Did you know I felt like dying without you? Did you even think about me? Cause I do! I do think of you every minute, every second!" I cupped his face. And he cried even more.

"Jess... Love..." He cupped my face too and leaned his forehead on mine. "Love, you don't know how badly I wanna look at you..."

"Look at me Bryce..." I begged.

"I wanted too but I can't." His hand scanning my face and I closed my eyes missing his touch. "I can only feel you. Feel your kissable lips." and he kissed my lips.

Still my eyes closed, he kissed almost every inch of my face. "You don't know Jess how I missed you, how I love you. I thought I was going to be crazy. You saw the cliff over there? And there? Everywhere? I jumped over that. I was trying to end my life, Love. But no... There's a deep water waiting for me... I'm glad I'm not dead, Love. I didn't wanna go back to you but believe me. I also wanted too! I don't know if you can still accept me. I love you so much, Jess. With all my heart and soul and everything. All my cliff suicide attempts...." He cried so hard that I told him to shhh. My cries are like mute but my head hurts from it already. Tears won't stop.

"Why Bryce? Why won't you come back to me?" I hugged him so tight that I'm scared he'll be gone again.

"Jess... Love..." It's like he can't continue his word but cry. "Love, I'm blind." I hugged him even tighter.

"Bryce...." and it seems like I can't continue my words too. I cupped his face and kissed his both eyes. "Bryce, I love you no matter what. I love you so much that I would even give my eyes for you to see again." And I wiped his tears away. I looked at his face. His face is a beautiful as ever but you can see the sadness, the hurt and the pain.

"Don't say that. If God would give me one wish, I wish I could see you. I'll be blind in everything but see you... Please Love, don't leave me." He begged.

"I would never leave you, Love. I love you so much." I kissed his eyes, nose and his lips.

"Bryce what happened? Tell me. Why'd you get blind?" Saying the word blind makes me wanna kill myself. The one I love the most is blind.

"That day I went to buy your ingredients... The day Ian wanted to kill me. They hit me so hard that cause my blindness. I pretended to be dead for them to stop and those stupid assholes believed it too. They threw me on the beach. That time I can still see that I swam back to the shore. And a small girl saw me. She and her grandmother helped me. They let me stayed for a night and when I woke up, I'm already blind. They took care of me. You saw my hat with shells? I love that. It was hand made by Gemima, the girl's grandma and the shells was put by the little girl called Minnie." A small chuckle escape from his lips that made my heart jump. I missed that.

"You didn't mention your sunglasses" I laughed wiping my tears and his away.

"What about it?" He asked confused.