Chapter 18

*****Bryce's POV*****

"Bryce! What should we bring?" Jessica yelled from the kitchen.

Yes. We're moving out tonight. We went home directly from school. I love this feeling. It's like we were really married couples. Like we both wanted it. I never thought one person can complete and make me happy.

"Just your things!" I replied fixing my clothes.

"Okay!" I heard her and she went inside our wardrobe.

"Don't forget to bring your favorite converse and backpack!" I teased her and she hit me with her backpack. See... She has her backpack.

"My things are too many." She complained and I can't help but smile.

"We'll use three cars so that we can bring everything. Vicky will drive the van and let her help you pack your things." She was just throwing everything in her massive luggage. She's not like other girls who can pack and fold their things very well.

She called Vicky to pack her things and never came back.

Vicky and I both finished packing up. I only have 10 luggages while Jessica has 12. It was only her clothes. She really had a lot of clothes. Some are not even used.

"I'll just bring the left clothes, bags and shoes again tomorrow." Vicky said and I nodded. We lack luggages.

"Jess?" I yelled but she didn't replied.

I went to the living room and saw her sleeping already on the couch with a lot of containers on the floor. It's only 6:30 in the evening and now she's snoring.

"Jess, we should go." I shook her though I really don't want to disturb her sleep.

"We're leaving already?" She asked, yawning.

"Yeah."

"Okay." She stood up and carry all the containers.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing all the containers, stacking on top of each other she's holding.

"Baking needs." She smiled, shyly. Oh, she never forgets about me baking, huh?

"Give me that." I can't help but smile and got all the containers from her.

"Let's go?" I asked and she giggled.

"Did you just giggled?" I asked, amused.

"No!" She blushed. Haha.

We both walked our way to the elevator, the doors opened and saw two unexpected persons.

*****Jessica's POV*****

"Bryce!!!!!" The whore, I mean Pepper, run her way to Bryce and hugged him. I wanna trap her head between the elevator doors.

There was Ian smiling cutely at me. He's like Bryce in cute and kinder version. Bryce never smiled like that way but only to me.

"Hi, Jess!" Ian smiled sweetly at me and I smiled back at him.

"Get off me!" Bryce pushed Pepper slightly and grabbed me to his side.

"Can't you see? I'm married!" Bryce said and grabbed me even tighter.

"So, please leave us alone." He continued.

I saw Pepper's reaction. I pity her, though Bryce is my husband, not hers.

I sounded like a possessive wife? Is this for real? I like him?

~you wanting Pepper's head to be trap, more likely you don't like him but you love him, as in love love.~

"You don't love her! And she doesn't love you! Can't you see that?! What does she have that I don't have?!" Pepper's raging like a bull. God, I just wanna pull her tongue and cut it off.