Chapter 34

Chapter 34

***Jessica's POV***

When all the things are totally okay, shit happens again! I've been calling Bryce for the millionth time and he's not answering. All of us are calling him. Lisa, Mark, Vicky, Daniel and the stupid president. It's already six in the afternoon! What's wrong with him? Is he playing a prank on me?!?

I felt tears falling from my eyes and I wiped them off. I know this is just a prank. He wanted me to be worried. He wanted me to feel what he felt when I pretended not to remember anything. Bryce, you're killing me!!!

"We'll find him, Jess" Lisa hugged me. We're all at Bryce's apartment. We both should be here now... But where is he?

"We really should find him. We should." I hugged her back. This is really shitty. Is fate really playing on us?

All we know that he went to get me some ingredients for baking and what? He's gone. We've searched everywhere he could possibly be but he's nowhere to be found.

No. No. No. He's not gone. It's all a prank.
Jess, it's just a prank. He'll be here. He'll call me.

News all over about Bryce's lost. Everyone's searching but still no clue. One million dollar reward if someone can find him. And guess what?! Everyone will do anything to get Bryce! And that can also cause trouble to him.

I've sent him messages. Like a lot... Three hundred nineteen to be exact. When you love someone, you'll never get tired. Your patience and understanding is so unlimited. You'll wait and wait and wait.

It's two in the morning and I can't sleep. How can I sleep when I'm so worried. He's inside my head kept on running around.

Bryce, please comeback. His citrus scent sticks on his bed covers and it makes me miss him so much. This prank is too much, Bryce. This is killing me. You're really an ass for doing this.

---------------------------------------------------

*****Lisa's POV*****

Since the lost of Bryce, it's also like the lost of my bestfriend. Jessica won't go to the restaurant anymore, she'll just stay to their apartment waiting for Bryce. She won't go shopping, eat out or even travel. And it's been two years! And she can't move on. I can't blame her for that. If I were on her shoes, I might jumped over a building.

Bryce might be dead now, but of course, we're still hopelessly hoping. No one knows where he is. This guy should really come back. He's tearing my bestfriend apart as the time passes. And I can't let that happen.

I see Jessica just sitting on the couch reading The Edge of Never. She's been reading it over and over again. I don't even know what's with that book.

"Jess!" I called her and she looked over her book and just raised a brow at me. Oh, God. Why is this happening to her?

"Wanna go shopping?" I beamed at her but she just shook her head and went back to reading.

"Jess, stop it!" I got the book from her gently.

"Stop what?!" Okay, Jessica's mad and that's not what I want to happen. But I can't help it to be not mad. I can't let her do this to herself everyday. She's the one killing herself.

"Stop what you're doing to yourself! Are you just gonna be like this forever?!? We all know that Bryce is gone! We don't know what happened to him! And that's two years!!! You have to move on! If this is all a prank, he should be there when he knew how worried you are! But no! He's nowhere! He's gone like really gone!" I, myself is panting and crying for all the hurtful words I've said to her but she needs to wake up!

"I don't know what to do anymore. This is driving me crazy! I don't wanna live anymore! My life is useless." Jessica just hugged her bended knees to her chest and cried hiding her face from me.

"Jess, don't say that! We're all here for you! Can't you see all the people around you who loves you? When you're hurt, they get hurt too..." I hugged her as tight as I could. I now that tight hugs are really comforting and that's what my bestfriend needs.

"How about go to Paris? It's the city of love! Just even for a week or two! Then go to any other country you want! That would be fun! You know party with some hot guys!" I tried to cheer her up and I got a slight smile.

"Well, a smile is the first step to moving on. Mission moving on starts now! So pack your things!" I pulled her up from the couch.

"Now?!" She was shocked like she saw a ghost.

"Yup! We'll call your helicopter to pick you up at your hotel. We'll let it wait at the helipad so take your time packing your things.

"How about you?! You're not coming with me???" She asked while taking her luggage.

"Nope. You'll go alone! You'll love it. You'll meet new people there!" I smiled at her and still that small smile on her lips.

"Just smile, Jess!" I stretched the end of her lips upward and she looked weird that made me laugh so hard!

"What?!"

"Nothing. You just looked ugly." I can't stop laughing and she pouted. Okay, I'll stop now.

"Stop smiling! It's disturbing me!" She threw a pillow at me and laughed.

"Good! You're laughing now! Great progress, dear!" I slowly clapped my hands. "This makes me a good teacher."

"Good teacher my ass!" And she really laughed. I'm so happy to hear that real laugh. I know she'd been trying to keep all the pain inside and isolating herself from all the people. Sometimes, when Mark hugs or kisses me, she just smiles at us. But I know it's killing her. She missed Bryce so much, but now, that needs to be stopped she needs to move. It won't be easy to her but if it took her two years of feeling hurt, I won't expect her to be happy and okay on just a month or two. Healing a girl's takes a lot of time. And that long time will be nothing when she's happy again.

*****Jessica's POV*****

Lisa drove me to our hotel. All my destinations are planned. After a week, I'll go to another country again. But I don't know where I'm going next. She said it's a secret and told the pilot where will be my destinations so it would be exciting.

"I didn't packed a lot of clothes. This is only good for a week." I told Lisa.

"Don't worry. I'll send you your clothes every time you go to your next destination. And I'll send you those sexy clothes" Lisa wiggled her brows at me.

"Stop it!" I can't help but laugh at her face.

Lisa hugged me and I hugged her back. "Sure. Okay, go now! Your helicopter is waiting for you!" And she pushed me slightly.

"Okay! Okay! I'm getting out now!" And I got my luggage from the trunk.

"Enjoy, your trip!"

"Thanks, Lis!" And she's gone.

I entered the hotel and saw Zac smiling at me from ear to ear.

"Long time no see, Jess! Your helicopter is waiting for you."

"Thanks, Zac!"

Just when I entered the room I saw the most unexpected person. I don't know what would be my reaction. It's him....

####### Hey, guys!!! I'm still alive! Ahahahah! So, here's a new chapter for my lovely readers! If they are still there ahahhaha! Anyway, thank you for and I hoped you liked this chapter! XOXO ######