Chapter 10

*****Jessica's POV*****

I hopped in Dame's car and he was smiling like crazy. A cheeky smile.

"Jessica!!!" I jumped from my sit and hit my head. I turned my back and saw Colin, Brad, and Seth.

"You three assholes! You scared me!" I hit the three of them with my purse.

"What are you doing here?!" I kept on hitting them again but they are just laughing.

"Jessica, you really never learned and we're happy about it." Seth shuffled my hair and smiled.

"Are you planning something?! I'm warning you!" I hit the four of them.

"Chill, Jess. Maybe you'll laugh about this." Dame said, started his engine and roared to life.

"Thank, God! We arrived in one piece and I'm still alive!" I sat at the back with the three assholes, squished by them because I was too scared to be in front since Dame was driving like he thinks he's doing a 'Fast & Furious' movie!

We were outside an old building. I don't know where we are. Oh. God, what are they gonna do to me?

I ran away from them but this stupid killer heels made me tripped.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Ouch, this is so painful. I wanna cry and just go home. Thinking about home, I remembered Bryce. I wonder what he's doing now and how he is.

"Jess, you okay?" Brad said.

"What are you gonna do with me?!?" I burst into tears. Please, I don't want something bad to happen at me.

"Jess, what are you thinking? We'll never do that!" Colin carried me in his arms.

"Please..." I covered my face with my hands. This is so scary. More scary than paranormal and all the horror movies. This is real life. This is not a story from a book or any movies.

"Okay, sit down and look at your surroundings." Colin put me on a chair and I can hear loud music but it's all guys. What's this gang rape? Please, No.

"Open your eyes, Jessica!" Dame said impatiently so I did what he said.

"W-what are we d-doing h-here?" I stuttered and covered my eyes immediately.

We're in a gay bar or what the hell is this called. All guys are screaming and there were three guys dancing on the stage wearing nothing and I saw it! I saw it with my very own eyes for the first time. I don't know what to describe it but there's nothing interesting about it.

"This is us, Jess!" The four of them squealed.

"W-what?! I don't get it!" I looked at them and they were all holding their hands facing me.

"Don't tell me, you're all gays!" I glared at them.

"We are, sweetie." Dame squealed. God, that was so awful.

I face palmed myself and stood up, but Seth grabbed my arm. I can't believed all my exes are gay. I know this is all true because when I kissed them, they never kissed me back. It's like they were all avoiding those times.

"Let us explain, Jess." Seth said and I nodded sitting back again.

"Jess, listen everything. I will explain everything to you. Questions later." Damn. Dame is really gay. He seated in front of me, overlapping his leg by the other one. You know, what always girls do.

"Four of us are really gay. Three of them were already sure that they were gay but tried to change theirselves two times but it never really worked and I, on the other hand, doesn't believed that I was gay until what happened to us that party and Seth made me feel what I really liked." Dame kissed Seth and I feel like I'm going to puke. God, I've seen it in movies but not in real life, in front of me. Both of them just look so awful especially they were your exes.