Epilogue

*****Jessica's POV*****

"Daddy! Faster! Mom's waiting!" I can hear Minnie's excited voice from the living room. We now live in a house a real house. It's a two storey house with 5 bedrooms.

"Minnie, slowly. You know I can't see!" Bryce retorted laughing.

"Love!!!! I wanna show you something!" I'm really happy of what I'm seeing that made me jump a little.

"As if I can see!" He laughed.

"Take off your blindfold, Daddy!" Minnie is really excited with this too.

"Okay. Okay." And Bryce took of his blindfold. He can see now. We found a donor in 3 months after when we went back to new york. And we got married also a month after his operation. We were all so happy about it. Oh, by the way, the president and Bryce are now okay but not really good. His father is working on it. Ian, someone killed him. He was murdered. When we came back to New York, he was already in the hospital. It was said he was dead on the spot when he was found.

"Bryce..." I handed him the pregnancy test.

"Two lines, Love! Two lines!" He hugged me so tight. The hug that I love the most

"I'm gonna be a sister!" Minnie also jumped up and down and Bryce picked her up.

"Be a good sister, Minnie" Bryce kissed her forehead and shuffled her hair.

"I will and I'm excited!" Minnie giggled. Thank you, Lord for everything. You know how happy we are. I guess we're a good parents to Minnie and we will be to our future child. I have a happy and loving family. What could I ask more? Oh! I can ask more hot chocolate and cookies from Bryce. And I feel I wanna eat those now.

"Why are you smiling like crazy? I feel this one has something to do with me." He narrowed his eyes but smiled.

"I think I'm craving for hot chocolate and cookies!"

"Daddy's Cooooookiiiiiiieeeeessss! Yummy!" Minnie clapped her hands and me and Bryce are laughing.

"Give me twenty minutes and fresh cookies will be served." Bryce gave me a wink and pecked me on the lips. "Minnie, will you help daddy bake?"

"Yes, please!!! I wanted to!" and with that they both went to the kitchen and left me here smiling and rubbing my stomach. See you soon, baby.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this Goodbye now? I don't think so! I'm gonna write the continuation on 'baby at twenty three?' You better guys check out that soon! :)

Thank you for reading my loves!!! Thank you!!! 1 million times! XOXO

-Michelle S.