Chapter 2

"Hi, I'm Bryce. As you can see I don't have any body guards, I really wanna have a private life. I would like to ask you to keep it a secret that I go to this school so that I can stay here and get to know you and especially with the pretty bombshells here." He smirked and all the girls were giggling like no tomorrow. Hello bitches and jerk!

I better leave this room now before he notices me. I hope the power of mind really works. I crossed my fingers and kept on whispering to myself 'bring me back to my home.' Obviously, it didn't work. Pffft.

"Okay, Bryce. You may take the seat beside Ms. Lane." The girls glared at me. What?!? Is it my fault that there's only one chair left? Bryce met my gaze. He's the guy I poured water on last week. He glared at me and of course I glared back. This is the end of me. Crappy patty shitty day.

"I believed this is yours." Bryce shoved my bag to me. Jerk!!!!

"What's your problem?!? You want me to shove my bag to your throat?!?" I yelled at him. My blood is boiling. He's so.... Ugh!!! Jerk. Asshole. Douche.

"Both of you, one hour detention!" Mr. Rose pointed us. Our teacher is fuming like a bull. Nice, I love my first day in school. (Note my sarcasm.)

"What?!?" Me and Bryce both said in unison.

"The both of you, you better shut up if you don't want a week of detention."

"This is all your fault." Bryce slumped on his chair and murmured.

"Mine??? For your information, you shoved my bag to me!" I'm trying to control my voice so that Mr. Rose won't hear me. I faced the window so I won't see his annoying face.

*****Bryce's POV*****

"Be thankful you're pretty and hot but your attitude is a total shit and that makes me wanna punch you." What? Did I say that? Damn.

"Sorry?" Lane faced me. She's so pretty but a total bitch.

"N-nothing." God, why am I acting like this. I'm cool and everybody knows that.

"I said I wanna punch you, Lane" Oh, God. I sounded like a pathetic gay. Of course I don't wanna punch her. She's too pretty to be punched. I hope she's not taken. I already saw her before I entered the room and I won't forget her, she's the one who poured water on me the day I should be dating some girls. It seems like she really hates school that she wanna go out of the window and all the girls were giggling except her when I entered.

"Try if you can." She glared at me and faced the window again. Oh, feisty. Be so feisty 'til you can't resist me.

*****Jessica's POV*****

Forty minutes more and I won't see the face of this jerk and two more classes so that I can see Lisa.

"What?! You're here again?" Bryce just literally yelled at me. This is the last class in the morning and I'll have lunch with Lisa. Obviously, all of our morning classes are the same. I just wanna die.

I just can't take it anymore. No one yells at me. I don't care if he's the son of the president. I'll change my nationality just not to be the citizen of this country.

I threw a punch at him. I used to practice martial arts since I was four until thirteen. Nice. Thank God, the teacher is not yet here. I can here cheers from our classmates. Are they really that stupid? They want a guy to fight a girl?

"Did you just punched me?!" He touched his face. If looks could kill, I would be dead right now.

"Are you stupid?! Can't you feel it?" I smirked at him.