Chapter 13

*****Bryce's POV*****

I had a very nice morning. Waking up beside Jessica is the best. I think we're good now. I feel so happy and energetic.

I'm gonna bake some cookies and make some hot chocolate since she finished them all last night! She had her midnight snacks. She's really a pig. Oh, I'll have morning hugs and kisses.

I went down the hotel for I'm going to get some ingredients. I told the restaurant's manager not to run out of any ingredients ever again. I don't want Jessica to go to that grocery store without me.

"Baking again?" Linda the pastry chef asked.

"Yeah." I smiled at her and went back upstairs.

I made the cookies and hot chocolate as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked. Damn, her morning look again. She never wears her cotton top and underwear anymore but instead, a long baggy t-shirt just enough to cover her beautiful ass.

"Good morning, beautiful. Cookies and hot chocolate." I winked at her and she smiled.

"What's the secret? Why is it so delicious?" She asked, going beside me and dipped her fingers on the batter. "Yum." "Aw!" I slapped her hands. Haha. This dirty girl.

"It's made with love. But surely, I'm way more delicious than these cookies and hot chocolate." I teased and winked at her. She tensed up.

"Ew, surely you taste like a shit." She retorted nonchalantly moving away from me. Wow, hide it, Jessica. I know you're starting to like me.

"Shit, huh?" I came near her and took off my shirt. Look at my body, Jessica. I know you like it. She kept on stepping backward until she hit the wall.

"B-Bryce." She stuttered. I put my hands on the wall making her not to go anywhere.

"So, do I smell like a shit?" I whispered on her ear and kissed her neck.

"Bryce! Just make those cookies and hot chocolate, okay?" She pushed me hard. Nice move, Jessica.

"And wear your shirt!" She pointed my shirt.

"No! Unless you're putting it on me!" I gave it to her. This is so fun.

"Why?!"

"Because I want to. Because I'll be making your cookies and hot chocolate." I winked at her and I heard her groaned. She'll do anything just for my cookies and hot chocolate.

"Your head is so big!" She complained while forcing my head on my shirt.

"Big? You're forcing my head to where the arms should be!" Yeah, she's really stupid but I find it cute. I know she's distracted of my abs. Haha.

"Stop looking at my abs, Jess." I said when I can see her properly and she blushed.

"You wish!"

"I don't need to wish it since you did it already." Her face is getting redder now. This is the best day. I just could tease her. I could hug and kiss her too. All thanks to my cookies and hot chocolate.

"Can you please raise your arms. It's too heavy, you know." She said and I stuck my tongue out to her. I'm sticking my arms like a glue on my sides.

"Fine, then. Wear it in your own." She moved away but I pulled her.

"I'll be a good boy, mommy!" I pouted at her.

"I'm not your mommy!" She stomped her foot while putting my last arm on the armhole.