Chapter 21

*****Jessica's POV*****

I stopped the moment I saw Bryce. What is he doing here? I wanna run away but it's like my both feet are stuck on the ground. He went to the stage and covered me with a robe. I know he's mad. His jaw is tightly clenched and I can see it very well.

I didn't say any word but let him drag me.

"Woah, where are you taking her, man?" Dave, blocking our way asking Bryce.

"I'm bringing home my wife. Back off if you still want to have your complete teeth." Bryce tighten his grip to my hand and his other hand is also clenched. I don't know what to say to Bryce. He's mad and I don't know what will happen to me next.

"It's fine, Dave." I gave Dave a nod and he let us pass.

Lisa and Mark were also following us. I looked at Lisa and she mouthed 'sorry' and I gave her the look of -me-too-.

"Get in the car." Bryce snapped at me.

He drove so fast but I didn't mutter any single word.

I can't take the silence anymore. "Bryce, I'm sorry." I looked at him but he didn't mind me. He tighten his grip on the steering. Fine, silent treatment, huh?

I went out of the car as fast as I could, leaving him when we reach the apartment. I went directly to the bathroom and took my shower.

The moment I step out of the wardrobe after changing, I saw Bryce waiting for me, his arms are crossed on his chest.

"Bryce, I'm sorry..." I said.

"What do you think you were doing?! You were dancing in front of those guys who were like raping you with their eyes!" He yelled at me and run his hand through his hair.

"They don't know us. They can't touch us or anything. We've got bouncers all over the place and Dave, Lisa's cousin own the place. We were even wearing shorts and sports bra. And it's a sport. Pole dancing is a sport." I tried to explain.

"I can't believe you. You're a slut!" He murmured the last sentence. He's very mad at me.

"Did you just call me a slut?!" This time, I'm the one who yelled at him. I hate him. I'm not a slut. I don't sell my body, I don't go out and throw myself to guys.

"Yes. You're a slut." He said it very clear that I slapped him.

"I can't believe you. I thought you were different." I walked away leaving him. I'm going back home, to the hotel.

"I also thought you were different." I can't help the tears falling from my eyes. It just hurt so much. It's still me, I just danced there...

I went to our wardrobe and got my luggages. I threw my clothes inside it. I had two luggages and I'll just get the other things tomorrow.

"What are you doing?" He asked while I'm closing my luggage.

"I don't know. Dancing?" I snapped at him.

"No, don't leave me, Jess." He said pulling my luggages away from me.

"Give it back to me."

"No."

"Let go!" I pulled my luggages and he let go of it.

"Jess, please. I'm sorry." He begged. Your sorry is too late. You'd hurt me already. I didn't mind him but get inside my car.

I'm going back to my place. I'd rather live alone than live with him, thinking that I'm a slut.

I thought he loves me. I thought he's different. Everything about him is so wrong. Stupid tears. They just won't stop. You're not some kind of waterfalls, okay? So, please stop.