Chapter 30

*****Jessica's POV*****

I fought so hard, pushing him as hard as I can, but I'm no match for him.

"You like me, right?" Ian said, pulling the string of my bikini top.

"Ian, No!!!! Stop it! Please..." Tears falling from my eyes.

The lights turned on and I saw Daniel. Thank, God. Ian stopped kissing me but my top's string is loose.

"You, asshole! What did you do to her?" Daniel came near to him.

"You saw it. I like her, she likes me. She was kissing me." Ian snorted.

"That's not true!" I punched him. "God, now, I know why Bryce hates you so much and you're a jerk for using Pepper, saying that you liked her."

"I see. You're a stupid bitch! Why would I ask you going here if I liked Pepper. We both planned this." Still, he was smiling. "Now, everything's ruined because someone showed up. Pepper and Bryce must be here to see us kissing, not Daniel." He glared at Daniel. But Daniel punched him leaving on the ground unconscious. Pepper is really a bitch. If only killing is legal. She'd be dead right now.

"You, okay?" Daniel asked helping me with my top. I'm glad my top wasn't that loose. That would be very embarrassing to Daniel.

"No. I think Bryce and I should just go home."

"Yeah, that's the best idea and tell him what happened."

"What if he'll get mad at me?"

"He won't." Daniel gave me an assuring smile. "But to that asshole, yes."

We walked back to the artificial beach. I saw Bryce laughing with the four gays. And that bitch, Pepper, was checking Mark out. Wow, that's why she wasn't able to come, she's busy checking Mark out. First Bryce and now Mark? Lisa and I are going to kill her.

Bryce saw us and run towards us.

"What happened?" Bryce looked at Daniel. "Why are your eyes red? Did you cried" and he cupped my face and tears started falling again. I don't know what to do, instead I just hugged him.

"Dani, what happened?" Bryce asked, hugging me and making soothing circles on my back.

"I think Jessica should be the one telling you." Daniel said leaving us alone.

"Love, what's wrong?" He asked cupping my face to see me properly.

"We should go home."

"Why?"

"Ian tri---" I wasn't able to finish. Bryce stormed to the mansion.

"Bryce!" I yelled.

"Just wait for me and we're leaving." He yelled back.

All of them went back to the shore and Lisa came to me.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Lisa asked.

"Ian kissed me and even tried to take off my top." My eyes are like waterfalls. Tears falling non-stop.

"Oh my God! Where's Bryce?"

"He went back to the mansion. And that bitch! They both planned this. They want me and Bryce to have an argument."

"Bitch! I'm gonna shave her hair off!"

"And look at her! She's checking Mark out." I pointed Pepper. Lisa looked at Pepper and she was caught checking him out.

"My bestfriend and my boyfriend? I'm gonna kill that bitch!" Lisa stormed off to Pepper.

"You, whore! You really like husband and boyfriend stealing, eh?" I saw Lisa yelling at Pepper.