Chapter 32

A Few Days Later

Lexi's POV

"Lexi... Lexi..." I feel someone shake my arm but I ignore it. "Lexi babe get up come on!" She says shaking my slightly stronger. I open one eye in my typical fashion. "Angel come on I want to go to a block carnival! Fe was telling me about the stories..." She blabs on and on about how excited she is and when I see I'm just admiring her smiling. I get out of bed and Demi still hasn't stopped talking. I don't think she even noticed I got up until I wrap my arms around her making her stop and chuckle. "I've been ranting haven't I." I nod against her shoulder and I start chuckling at her.

"But I'm just so excited and happy.." Ohh god she's about to start rambling again. I decide that the best way of stopping her is starting to kiss her neck. She stops talking letting out a loud breath. She slowly lifts her head giving me more access to her neck. My hands rest on her stomach and I feel her lean her back more on my chest as low moans escape her. "You better now?" I ask pecking her and holding her just as close as before. "Yeah thanks I needed that. I just get so excited... I'm sorry." She says looking down. "Babe don't be sorry! It's just that I think you were getting anxious and I don't want my beautiful girlfriend to be stressed now do I?" Causing for her to nod and take a deep breath in.

"You are like a five year old but that doesn't make me love you any less." I say turning her around pecking her nose and slowly getting to her lips. She smiles and looks up at me before burying her face back into my neck. "Let's go baby!" I hold out my hand but I look out the window and I see Paparazzi outside so I let go of her hand huffing. These people are already ruining my life. "I hope they don't follow us." I say annoyed getting out of the house into the car. The ride is silent and I'm too buzzy thinking to change that. It kind of sucks not being able to be public. I don't think Demi has thought this over but being with me is technically illegal until my Birthday when I turn 18... She could literally go to jail if anyone finds out. Holy shit!

"You do realize that this relationship is kind of risky for you right?" I ask finally saying something. She frowns looking kind of concerned. "I mean. I'm under 18. If people find out they will tell the police and you could go to jail... like because of me!"(I just realized that she isn't supposed to driving in brazil since you can only drive when you are over 18 in Brazil... ups.) I say kind of frustrated. She just watches me as I freak. "This could cause issues for you." I say pulling over in a spot I saw was vague which is really a miracle to happen during Carnaval. "Lexi you need to calm down it's all gonna be ok." She says touching my arm but I shake it off. She looks at me hurt. "We can't take risks, Demi. We need to look like normal friends at least until I'm 18 I mean it's only a few months from now..." I say also kind of bummed. Demi looks really upset.

One look at her and I feel my heart shatter. "I'm sorry we just need to do this it's..." She cuts me off. "It's ok let's just go." She says kind of harshly but I don't blame her. We walk out and I can hear the music and the loud roar of the crowd. We walk slowly in silence Demi is wearing a really hot outfit, jeans shorts and a loose tank top she's also wearing high heels and sunglasses. I also have sunglasses on so that means that I can check her out all I want without any problems. She's hot even when she's angry at me. Maybe even more... We go into a bar where we are gonna meet Fe.

"Let's find her." I tell Demi and she doesn't look me in the eye. We find her and start diving into the crowd. Fe has an area reserved but I have to be careful with how is watching Demi. Max is here now which helps too. We swim through the crowd. I can feel Demi tense up. I grab her hand in a swift move I mean we are in the middle of a crowd no one can see us. "It's ok just stay calm and breath we'll be there in a second." She just nods but I notice that her body is 10 times less tense. We finally get to the reserved area and I have to let go of Demi's hand before going in. I miss it more than words can explain but it's for the best.