Chapter 22

I wake up feeling the slight rocking of the bus. I open my eyes to see Demi asleep. The words that she said sticking onto my mind. I just love her so much. I reach for my phone to see that's it's way to early so I go back to sleep cuddling back into Demi.

I feel something touch my arm lightly so I open my eyes. I see Maddie standing with a smug smile on her face. "What do you want princess Madison?" I ask quietly as I see that Demi is still sleeping peacefully. "I'm bored." She says, this has come to the phrase I listen to the most during this tour. "Mads what time is it?" "11:00am" I groan. "Too early. Call me in an hour." I say trying to go back to sleep but Maddie wouldn't let me. "Mad let Lexi sleep.." We hear Demi say. "Call Lexi Miller or something."

She says tightening her arms around me. Maddie obeys and gets out of the room. I let out a happy sigh as I bury my face into Demi's shoulder. "Thanks." I whisper. "Your welcome honey." she says and kisses my head. I smile looking at her. She's so beautiful all the time. I close my eyes and I fall back asleep.

Again we are rudely awoken by Mad. Really again. "It's been an hours rise and shine Lexi!!" She she screams and I groan at her. Demi laughs and pulls me even closer. "Mad leave or join us." She says kindly. "I don't want you to get up, I want Lexi to get up!" I groan again causing another chuckle from Demi. "Well Mad I will start kissing her either way if you stay here you'll have to watch." Demi says and leans into kiss me. I respond very quickly to the kiss smiling. My hands go to her waist and her hands pull me closer by the neck, her lips massaging mine.

We hear a door slam close and disturbed scream. We starts laughing pulling away because of the laughing. Eventually we stop laughing and we notice that our bodies are still close. I look into her eyes and then her lips and then I lean in and I move so I'm on top of her and her legs wrap around my waist.

I continue kissing her really enjoying the moment. Our kiss slowly gets more and more heated and intense as our lips work in sync. I feel Demi slightly tug at my hair and I groan even though it sounds more like a growl. I feel demi shiver under me as I place my hands on her now bare waist slowly riding up to her stomach and coming back. I take my lips from Demi's and I look at her face to see her with her eyes closed. I admire her beauty as I bring my hand slowly from her waist up to her cheek making sure to brush through her breast earning a slight moan.

She leans into my hand as I caress her face. No words were needed at this moment. I slowly lean down to kiss her jawline. I kiss up till her chin, her cute butt chin. I smile against her skin. I keep kissing down her jawline till I get to her neck. I kiss down it until I get to her sweet spot. I kiss, lick and tug at it probably leaving a mark but who cares? I want the whole world to know, Demi is taken. Demi is mine. I hear her moans get slightly louder and I smirk cause it's giving her this much pleasure. I kiss back up but I make my way to behind her ear. Again her moans get louder. I go back to the front of her neck and I start kissing down towards her collarbone.

I kiss both collar bones and I start kissing down a little. I feel her stiffen and her moans get louder and breathier as I tug at her shirt. She throws her arms up and I take off her shirt slowly. I stay on the same position as I admire her in a black lace bra. I run my hands up and down her toned stomach. She slightly covers herself with her arms. "You are beautiful" I say in a breathy tone. She is breathtaking. She literally knocked the wind out of my lugs. She blushes and moves her arms away from her body. I look closely onto her stomach and I see old scars.

My eyes fill with tears and I slowly lean down and I start to kiss them. "You are the most beautiful Woman I have ever laid eyes on and you, you don't deserve to feel like you did or do." I say against her skin and I watch as her stomach clenches.

I kiss my way up and I hear some moans. Her moans get louder and breathier the closer I am to her breasts. I kiss all my way to the valley of her breasts but then I stop. "Yea good thing you stopped. I think that if you didn't stop we never would." She says bringing me down so that I was laying on her almost bare chest. My breath falters. Hey don't judge! You would hold your breath too if you were laying on the most beautiful woman is the whole world's chest.