Chapter Eight

Lexi's POV

I woke up when streams of light hit my face. I slowly open my eyes slowly and cringing because of the light. I slowly re-open my eye to see a fast asleep Demi laying on my chest. I smile as I feel how tight her grip on me is she is basically holding onto my t-shirt. I kiss her head trying to make her wake up but that only makes her nose winkle this is honestly the most adorable thing I've seen. I look at the clock that I have on my bedside table not even trying to get my phone so that I won't wake the sleeping beauty next to me. I guess that in our sleep Demi came closer and I wrapped my arms around her waist. The clock says it's about 9:35, wayyyy to early so I just bury my face back a little bit into Demi's neck and again sleep takes over me.

I wake up again but this time I just simply wake up no light involved no nothing I just find myself waking up. I open my eyes look directly at the clock its 13:24pm I am about to chuckle slightly when I get the urge to look down at Demi that's when I notice how disturbed she really looks. I slowly shake her, her face getting more and more twisted in pain. "Demi wake up.." I say slowly trying not to panic. "Demz come on." I try again nothing. I sit up against the headboard and I start to bring Demi up with my her head resting on my shoulder my fingers going through hair as I continue my attempts at waking her. "Demi wake the fuck up!!" I slightly scream and Demi is brought out of her daze. She opens her mouth and breathes in deeply she's not crying but she looks really scared. She soon starts to look around and sees me she lets out a sigh of relief and she just goes back to hugging me.

"Hey are you ok? You didn't seem to be having fun on that dream." I ask her lightly adding a sarcastic phrase one arm around her and the other stroking her hair. "Yeah I'm fine now." she answers still buried into me. "So you wanna tell me what your dream was about?" I ask her after a few moments. "It's just. It wasn't a nightmare or night terror like the ones you have it was simply a bad dream. A pretty bad one." She answers. "What was it about if I may ask?" I say trying to be polite. She rolls her eyes at my politeness. "Stop that be normal." I laugh at her statement and I soon see a smile upon her beautiful lips. "It was about well... At first it's just maddie growing up and leaving the house and I just got sad but then I start to get lonely and my head starts telling me untrue things. I then go look for you and I find you outside and you seem to be having fun with this guy and when I come close to you. You.. you just looked at me with eye that I could sense the you wanted to help but couldn't you were literally paralyzed the guy was gone and you were frozen when I touched your arm you disappeared and I was left completely alone." Her eyes are filling up with tears. I pull her more into me still stroking her hair I hear her breaths slowly calm down.

"So how about a movie?" I ask her. She shakes her head saying no nuzzling her head into my neck. "No I wanna cuddle." She says and I chuckle at her. I feel a smile on her face against my neck. "OK." I say and just breath in her sent. She smells like something sweet but like not vanilla like some type of candy like pop rocks or something. I wonder what I smell like. What do I smell like? "Demi, don't think of this as a weird thing but.. What do I smell like?" I ask and she goes into a fit of laughter. "How did you get from cuddling to what you smell like?" "It's just. I was thinking about cuddling and then I realized that you smell really good all the time and then I started thinking about what I could describe your scent as I was stuck between, Some kinds of candy or something sweet and..." the she cuts me off by putting a finger on my mouth. "I think your brain works too fast for your mouth so I didn't understand half of that but that's cool..." I laugh nervously at her and she cracks a smile. "So you think me being smart makes it harder to understand. Go on.. Keep laughing at my smartness I promise you I will be bill gates!" I say kiddingly. Demi laughs her ass off at me. "Your so cute sometimes!!" She says in a baby tone while pinching my keeps. I blush. "If you say so..." I say as I roll my eyes at her. She smiles cheekily. That's when we are interrupted by my phone. I don't even look at the id caller I just answer putting it on speaker.