Chapter 30

Demi's POV

"Ok Dems now I need you to put these on." She says handing me blindfolds. "What about my makeup!" I say making her laugh. "They won't ruin it believe me I tried them on for half an hour with eyeliner on." She says making me smile. Always one step ahead of me. I put them on. "It's not like I would know where we are." I say making her laugh. "Don't worry baby." she says placing her hand on my thigh. I don't know if it was the blindfolds or the fact that her hands were squeezing my thighs but I felt myself get slightly turned on. She does take her hand away and proceeds to drive.

Soon the car stops and I hear a door open. I then hear her open my door and a hand on my shoulder. "Come on babe." She says helping me out. She then proceeds to place her hands on my shoulders and guide me away. I guess we are in a elevator since I feel us moving. We start moving but I soon hear a male voice. "Hey Lexi." I hear hands slapping together. "Whats up bro. Thanks for this." She says he hums out in recognition and I guess he leaves. I then feel arms snake around my waist. "You can take them off now minha vida." She says and I don't waste time to take those things off.

I'm stunned by the sight. We are in a rooftop where you can see almost the entire city but its secluded. A picnic is set in the middle on top of a red towel. Candles are everywhere and they compliment the night view perfectly almost as if they were shining as bright as this amazing city. "Wow." I say covering my mouth with my hands. "This is breathtaking." I say placing my hands on top of hers. "I wanted something that would stand out but wouldn't be too big so that it wouldnt over shadow what this really is about." She says making me smile and kiss her cheek.

We make our way to the picnic

We make our way to the picnic. We sit there talking, eating, laughing for a long time. I feel a cold breeze making me shiver. I watch as Lexi frowns taking her jean jacket off placing it on my shoulders. "Babe you are gonna get cold." I say frowning at her even though I think it's the cutest thing. "I would rather get sick than watch you be cold. Plus I'm not cold and I'm wearing long sleeves." She says showing me her long sleeved dress. She places her hot hands on mine. "See." Making me smile. "Can we at least cuddle so I know you're not cold." I say smirking at her. "As you wish." She says pulling me close. My back against her chest my head on her shoulder.

"Thank you for this." I say looking up to the sky smiling at how beautiful the stars are. "You are welcome my love." She says pecking my ear. I notice that Lexi's hands start to get cold. "We should go babe. You are getting cold." I say and she tries to convince me that she's not but I know she is. "Ok fine..." She says in defeat. Her friend comes back and smiles at me as she talks to him they bro hug and we leave. I can't help looking at her all along. He perfectly curvy body in that tight black dress. She helps me with the door and soon we are going home with the radio on. A rock song comes on and Lexi lights up more. "I love this song!! This is literally junior year!!" She says happily. "Wow you like rock." I say making her chuckle. "You have no idea."

"Adoro essa sua cara de sono

E o timbre da sua voz

Que fica me dizendo coisas tão malucas