Chapter 13

Demi's POV

As Lexi told me about her grandma's house in Brazil I watched her in wonder. She wouldn't look at me, she was way too into telling me the surroundings of the house to look at me. I see her close her eyes and she looks so beautiful. I hang on to every word she is saying because that house really does sound wonderful. She then proceeds to tell me that the house got taken down and she looks up at the sky. I think it's really hot how she is telling this story but it's also adorable and vulnerable. I can see that it is bringing her pain to think about it so I bury my head into her neck to see if I can provide some comfort.

Lexi turns to face me, our foreheads almost touching. I hear and feel her take a deep breath. Shes right hammocks are the best. Her mom calls us in for dinner and Lexi shows me how to get out of the hammock with ease. I try to do it and I actually start to feel pride because I'm doing it and then I trip and I'm about to fall when two strong arms hold me and help me regain my balance. I look up at her blushing "Sorry about that." I say really embarrassed by my clumsiness. She just laughs at me and unwraps her arms from around my waist. I instantly miss the proximity but I try to leave it behind since she could never feel the same.

We eat AMAZING Brazilian food that Lexi's mom made. I made sure to tell Lilly that she food was amazing and that I could see how Lexi got the cooking skills. "Ohh she made you pancakes right? Those are the best. I personally think that her cakes are the best. She can bake a mean banana cake I love it!!" She tells me excitedly. Lexi grones hitting her head into her hands as if she was trying to poke a hole into them and jump out of here. I laugh putting my hand on her back saying. "Well you gotta make me one of those someday." Lexi groans again and I laugh at her.

"Well Goodnight both of you. I'm really tired and Mamãe (mom) has to go to sleep." after a few moments I see Lexi and her mom say. "Mamãe." In a weird childish tone. "Goodnight mom." Lexi says as her hugs Lilly. "Goodnight minha pequena.(My little one) Eu te amo." She says making Lexi crouch so that she can give her a kiss on the crown of her head. "Também te amo mãe." (I love you too mom) Lexi sounds to hot/adorable while speaking portuguese. Then Lilly comes over to me and this time I hug her because I know she feels bad about the no warning thing and honestly it didn't bother me. I know who Lilly is. "Don't worry about before I honestly did not get anxious." I tell her and she lets out a breath of relief. "Well goodnight. Take care of my pichuca." I laugh at the nickname promising to take care of Lexi.

I look at Lexi and she has the biggest smile on her face and I think it's adorable. "Well aren't you adorable when you're happy." I say squishing her cheeks. He smile fades. "Not cool Dems." I laugh but really I feel butterflies in my stomach everytime she calls me Dems. "Well shall we go to sleep?" She asks in a posh accent. "We shall." I answer in the same accent. We both laugh at each other and We go to her room where she changes and gives me some clothes I do the same and we go to bed. This time I don't ask I just go into cuddling. But weirdly I get rejected. "No you don't get cuddles today because you were mean to me." She says in a kidding tone. She turns her back to me and I check her silhouette out she is so hot right now.

I don't waste time when wrapping my arms around her waist when I hear her breaths steady. I pull her closer and her head rests on my shoulder. "I'll take care of you." I kiss the crown of her head and I drift off to sleep.

A/N: Very short chapter but I mean it's something.