Chapter Ten

I instantly charge towards him pulling away from Demi's hug. "What are you doing here?" My voice kind of vulnerable. "We need to talk ok? You can't just hide from me." "I told you not to come close to me and that I didn't want you close to me." I instantly respond. "Well I'm still here. Amor eu te quero de volta." (Love I want you back.) I get even angrier. "Primeira coisa, Eu nao sou seu 'amor' entao nao me chame disso. Segundo, Eu não quero falar com você nós já falamos tudo o que tinha para falar!!" (First thing, I'm not your love so don't call me that. Second, I don't want to talk to you, we have already said all that there is to say.)

He steps closer to me. "Eu sei que você ainda me quer." (I know you still want me.) Such a cocky bastard. "Não eu não quero um idiota traíra!" (No I don't want a cheating idiot!!) I scream at his face. He then grabs my wrist and I see Vic holding Demi back, he knows that this is a battle that I have to fight alone. "Você vai conversar comigo querendo ou não." (You are going to talk to me whether you like it or not.) He says. "Não vou não." (No I won't) I give him my fakest of smiles before I grab his arm twisting it putting it on his back as he cries out in pain.

"Você vai ficar longe de mim!! Você não vai chegar nem 200 metros perto de mim!! Porque se você chegar 200 metros de mim eu vou matar você!! Você tá entendendo!! Eu nao sou mais a menina insegura que eu era, Eu cresci e eu sei que não preciso de você!! Então não chegue perto de mim, não fale comigo, não me ligue nem sequer olhe na minha direção. E eu juro que se você encostar num fio de cabelo da Demi eu vou matar você." (You're gonna stay away from me!! You are not going to be less than 200 meters away from me!! Because if you do I will kill you!! I'm not an insecure little girl anymore, I grew up and I know that I don't need you anymore!! So don't come close to me, don't talk to me, don't call me, don't even look my way. I swear that if you touch even a strand of Demi's hair I will not hesitate to kill you!!) When I finish I throw him on the floor.

I go to the direction where Demi and Victor are. I hug Victor "Bye. I'll see you soon dick, I love you ok?" I tell him remembering all the times where we have said this during our friendship. "I love you too. Good job kicking ass." I laugh at him and he kisses my head in a brotherly way. I grab Demi's hand and I walk out of the room closing the door loudly. As soon as I get out of the room my sarcastic mask falls and I let myself look how I feel. I feel sad and disappointed on my young self for believing that Idiot. We go down the stairs towards my car. I still haven't said anything neither has Demi. I get into the car and I am about to put the key into the ignition when Demi grabs my arm. I stop and look at her. All I can see is why I would so desperately want to protect. She gives me a small sad smile and I just let my hand fall leaving the keys in the little compartment. I start putting my head down and that's when I feel arms wrap around me pulling me closer. I'm not crying cause I'm not broken hearted I'm sad that he couldn't respect me I only let one tear slip but no more since he doesn't deserve my tears.

"I'm sorry your first love was an Idiot but guess what? Most first loves are." She says quietly. I nod against her shoulder since I'm buried into it. I take in a deep breath as I smell her undeniably sweet scent. I pull away and I grin a small sad grin. She comes closer and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I blush a little but I cover it up by grabbing the keys are starting the car. We make our way to Demi's house.

It was a short drive and since Demi has a huge garage it fits both her cars my bike and my truck. I park my truck and we both get out making our way to the door that will take us into a huge entrance all that leads up the to stairs, we go up the stairs into the TV room. Demi sits on the couch and I'm about to sit next to her when see pulls me down so my head is lying on her lap and my legs are on the couch. I smile while taking my shoes off and leaving them on the floor. Demi strokes my hair and smiles.

I smile back soon Demi turns on the TV my head still on her lap and she keeps stroking my hair while watching her crime shows. I chuckle lightly at how she can multi task and because to me crime shows can be quite funny. She looks down at me smiling. We still haven't said a word but there is no need for them. I look at the TV silently enjoying how she is 'taking care of me'. Then a buzz ruins a totally good silence. I take my phone out and it's a text from mom. 'Hey xuxu, I'm guessing you are at Demi's since you can't seem to stay away from her. I want you home for dinner tomorrow and if that means that Demi is coming then she will be very welcome. I love you pequena XOXO - mom.' I love it how she still signs it even though I know her number and have it saved on my phone I chuckle at the part where she mentions Demi and Demi looks down at me.

"What are you laughing at?" I laugh showing her my mom's text she blushes and chuckles. "Well your mom is so sweet." "And she likes you which is really hard to happen with any of my friends in the beginning." She blushes again and I think that it's the most adorable thing ever. I frown when I think that she will have to leave eventually. "When are you leaving to go back on tour?" I ask her. "In two days. Damn time passes by really fastly. But you and mad could come with me you know. Both of you are gonna have like 2 months off classes. Please come on tour with me!!" I smile at her. "We still have like two days of school I know school sucks." I tell her while rolling my eyes really annoyed by the school because they decided that we have to come two more days. "Well you all have this week off because they had to do some rearrangements with classes right?" "If by rearrangement you means that someone exploded half of the bathrooms for a prank then yes it's a rearrangement." I tell her with a mischievous smile. "Why are you smiling like that?" She asks laughing.

"Well it was kind of my idea..." I tell her still smirking. "What do you mean it was your idea?!?" I smirk knowing that it was really bad. "Well I was talking to the guy that blew up all the bathrooms and we were talking about how school is boring and how we want it to end already and since we are in the middle of 12th grade that gets heightened.... So I told him 'I wish some bathrooms exploded next monday so that we could have a week off.' and he thought it was a genius idea which I must agree it was amazing so I kind of like gave him hits on what to do but like making sure that I told him I didn't exactly recommend doing all that shit. I thought we were like joking but he really did it." I say smirking even wider as I seem Demi's face she looks like she wants to say something responsible (I'm changing her age she is 17 now and maddie is 15.) but she is finding this really amusing. "Yep so I can spend the next two days with you so yay to my brain for being an evil genius." I say smiling. "No evil genius things on my tour bus please!!" She tells me and my eyes start to sparkle with all the evil possibilities. "That is actually a great idea thanks for planting that seed Demi." I see Demis desperate look and I smirk at her thinking about all the things I would do. Nothing major but little things that will freak the fuck out of her.

Demi is looking at me concerned I wiggle my eyebrows towards her. "Please don't destroy my bus. You can do that to nick's bus!!" I smile knowing that it would be way cooler to fuck with Demi then with Nick but maybe I'll only lightly prank her and have her be worried for the rest of tour about what will be my next move. I just continue smiling making her get more and more freaked out. "Ok enough of creepy smiles let's go to sleep." She gets up and I smile and position myself to sleep. "What are you doing?" I keep my eyes closed while saying. "Sleeping." "Well you're not sleeping on the couch." I only open one eye and then I close it again. She chuckles at me. "Come on." She pulls my arm and I give in opening one eye walking after her. She throws a large shirt and shorts at me and points towards the bathroom I do so still with only one eye open. I take my shirt off and I put the large t-shit on and then I take my jeans and I put on the pair of shorts she threw at me I just turn my clothes into a ball and I walk back into the bedroom with my pile of clothes I throw them on the floor and I fall on her bed she chuckles at me and says "Make yourself at home." "You did make me come to you bed so I guessed that I could." I see her roll her eyes at me through my semi-open eye.

She makes me go under the covers and I do as told cause I just wanna sleep man!! She also gets into bed wearing kind of the same thing as I am but she is wearing a tighter shirt. I close my eyes and I feel Demi shift closer and closer to me. "You know, If you wanna cuddle all you have to do is ask." Slowly opening one of my eyes I see her blush so I just pull her into my arms so that her head is resting on the crook of my neck and I hear her let out a satisfied sigh. I chuckle. "Goodnight Lexi." "Goodnight D. Now go to sleep and shut up." I say kiddingly I hear her laugh before I fall into deep sleep with a smile on my face.