Chapter 19

Lexi's POV

After a while I just started carrying Maddie to Demi's dressing room. After I close the door. Madd still clings to my neck as she sobs in my arms. "What happened?" I ask again trying to really understand what was happening. "I told her. About me being Bi and I accidentally told her that I liked her and she told me that she had no problem with me being bi but that she didn't have feelings for me even though she wish she would. She said I'm a great person but that she would love to have feelings for me but she doesn't. I asked if we still could be friends and she said we totally could and that I still was her best friends she even told me that if I needed to spend some time apart she would allow me that." I'm really sad that Mad got her heart broken but I'm glad that, one logan did it gently, two logan was caring for her as a friend and will accept her when Maddie is ready.

"Aww Baby Girl." I say rubbing her back. Genuinely feeling her heart break. "She might not have feelings for you but she will accept you for you. It's easier to find another person to like than a best friend." I say trying to comfort her. This made me think about what it would be like if Demi ever broke my heart. "I'm never gonna fall in love again!!' She says loudly really frustrated by the heart ache. I put myself in her shoes and I think about what I would want for someone to tell me. "I'm gonna be truthful. I would be just as broken as you are right now, if not more. Right now I'm in love with your sister in a way I never thought I could ever be. She is both my love and my best friend and I'm lucky. But Mad, it took me several heart breaks to find Demi. I don't even know if it will be forever but it will be forever while it lasts and I'm ok with it. Because if you don't fall no one can catch you." I tell her what I thought about. Thinking about Demi in so many ways.

I notice that Mad has calm down. "My sister is so lucky to have you." I laugh. "We are both lucky to have each other. " I say and I pause. "You have me too you know? I've already told you this but I will always be here for you." She nods and smiles. "Please just tell me that someday someone isn't gonna break my heart." "Ohh honey. Someday, someone will fix it." I tell her smiling. I might be young but I've had my fair share of tears. "How will I know?" She asks curiosity in her eyes. I smile while thinking about what to say. "You'll just.... (Close my eyes) You'll feel it in you bones. It's like everything that you ever did, all the pain and the hard work, the smiles and the laughs, it's all for that moment. You will feel like never leaving that person's side. You would gladly die for them, but you wanna live alongside them. Trust me you'll know." I tell her thinking about Demi every second of it. I know that Demi will always be that person no matter what happens.

As I look behind mad I see a teary Demi. A soft smile plays on her lips. I smile back knowing she heard that. "Mad. It's exactly how Lexi describes it. I can't promise that we will get you to see that some people just aren't who you think they are, but we will as sure as hell try. But when the moment comes." She smiles lightly while pausing and glancing at me. "You won't need our help to know that you found your person." Maddie looks at her and smiles. Demi comes towards us. I move away from Mad so that Demi and her can have a moment. Demi sits where I previously was but her body is basically laying on me as she pulls Mad onto her chest.

We are all smiling as we a cuddle. I put one arm around Demi's waist and the other one touching Maddie's shoulder playing with her hair. Ohh my girls!! I grin at them proud that this is happening. I continue playing with Mads hair. We lay there for what seems like hours. Demi slowly relaxed in my arms as well as Maddie. We are all at peace when we hear a slight knock. Kelsey comes into the dressing room. "Sorry to interrupt guys but Demi you need to get dressed sound check is in 15 mins."

"Ok." Demi says as she slowly gets up, careful not to wake Maddie up. I them place Maddie on the couch with pillows under her head while Demi is getting dressed. When she comes out of the bathroom she's wearing one of my shirts more specifically my charlie brown junior shirt. (Brazilian band) I smile and she comes closer whispering. "I wanna stay here. With you... and Mad." She says as I take her back into my arms. "This is where I belong." She says breathing in. I take a deep breath inhaling her scent. "You might belong here, but you also belong out there." I say pointing at the door. "Go kick soundcheck butt and then you can come back." I say and she smiles making her way out slowly. "Get your cute butt out of here." I say.