Chapter Two

She starts limping and I walk beside her so I can catch her in case she falls. :) We walk towards the room where Maddie is. She simply smiles and suddenly I feel a weight on my right shoulder and I seen Demi cringing and holding onto my shoulder. I smile not saying a world. "Can I put my arm around your waist to help you walk?" I ask knowing about her social anxiety. She nods still in pain. I wrap my arm around her waist and her arm goes around my neck. We slowly starts walking and Maddie shows me where the kitchen is. I help Demi sit and I go back to grab the pack of ice while Maddie grabs Demi some Advil.

I walk up to Demi and I ask. "Where did you hurt yourself?" She points to her left ankle. It looks a little swollen. I lift her pants a little and I look up asking for permission. She nods and I put the ice on it. She yelps in pain. I look up at her apologetically. She try's to smile but I see a tear slips out of her eye. I feel kind of bad. It's kind of my fault she was coming for ice. I find a way to tie the ice pack to her ankle. I stand and I wipe the tears of her cheek.

Her eyes are closed. I look at Maddie and she looks at Demi with concern. I put my hand out and Maddie have me the Advil and a cup of water. "Demz, take the Advil." I say as I put the Advil on her hand. With her eyes still closed Demi takes the pill and the cup of water. More tears fall from her eyes. I walk to Maddie and I ask. "Where's her room?" Maddie looks puzzle. "Fine just guide me." I walk to Demi and I say. "Demz I'm gonna take you to your room ok?" She nods. I grab her waist and help her stand then I put my arm under her knees and her back I lift her off the floor. "You won't be able carry me." She says groggily. "Then what am I doing?" I say sarcastically following Maddie down the corridor getting to the place where the stairs are. Demi opens her eyes and looks at me puzzled.

"No put me down your gonna get hurt I'm too heavy." She says trying to wiggle out of my grip. My heart broke but I didn't let it show. "Don't say that Demz I can hold you don't worry." I feel her snake her arms around my neck. "Your beautiful. You don't deserve to feel like this." I whisper into her ear. She smiles and nussels her head into the crook of my neck being careful not to hurt my chin. I walk up the stairs following Maddie keeping my grip on Demi strong. We get to the last step and Maddie points towards a white door I quietly ask her to open the door. She does and moves out of the way. I walk in with Demz and I go strait to the bed. Maddie pulls the covers out and I put Demi in. She lets go of me. I can see she needs sleep come on its already 00:00am.

I help her with the covers and I start walking away. She grabs my wrist and whispers. "Thank you so much." I mumble a your welcome and I kiss her forehead. She lets me go and I walk out of the room with Maddie. We walk down the corridor to where I left my phone.

"I come back to my question. How do you do it?" She asks looking really intrigued. "She needed help and I gave her just that." I said. "I really have to go my mom's been texting me for a while. Please update me on Demi. You know your sister loves you and that she wishes she could stay with you but, it's her job." I say while we both walk down. The stairs. We get to the door and Maddie opens it in silence. We get to the gate she opens it and I walk over to her and give her a hug. "Thanks for the invitation I had fun even with all that happened." She laughs. "I'm sure Demi will be apologizing endlessly tomorrow morning." I laugh with her while letting go and I walk out the gate.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this kind of short chapter. Please vote and comment if you have any opinions. Remember stay strong.

Goodbye lovelies....