Chapter 17

Death ain't cool

Lexi's POV

There's a tree. A large tree. One of many. The sky is grey and leaves are falling from trees making this day even more gloomy. A black dress is wrapped around my body and so is a huge black trench coat. I look at the ground which is covered by leaves. You could see yellow, red, grey you name it. The only colours that seemed to be non existent where blue and green. Nothing looked alive. Not a sound of life, not a bird or laugh.

All you could hear was the sound of the leaves that cracked beneath you as you walked and the wind as it traveled the graveyard of trees slowly howling towards me. I still don't understand what I'm doing here but I can't seem to find a reason or the strength to move and find out. I'm like a cadaver with a beating heart. Cold even if heat is pulsing right on my skin.

Under the tree there's a stone. Not any stone, a gravestone. My dead eyes skim through the letters and my mind cannot register what I read. I can't hear the wind or the leaves anymore. All I hear is a loud ringing noise as my body goes into shock. After amputation people will normally suffer from a condition known as phantom pain. Where the brain can't register the lost of a member therefore the person will feel pain on their amputated member. Is it possible that I feel phantom pain on my heart?

The stone reads.

Loving daughter, sister, Idol and girlfriend

Demi lovato

1992 - 2017

The air starts to feel thinner and I start to choke. My lungs burn but it's nothing compared to the pain I feel in my heart. My legs aren't strong anymore they are weak. My arms, that used to be of steel can't even try to get me off the ground. My ears that always seemed to be my best friends can't seem to hear my screams. I feel the tension on my throat as my vocal chords submerge into my own screams. But still, I can't hear a sound.

Everything I touch feels cold. The ground the leaves. My hands, my heart. I feel tears stream down my face and I can't find the strength to wipe them off. I don't have a reason. I feel my body collapse more as my back hits the ground and I curl into a ball trying desperately to fill the hole that is now on my chest. This is torture. But it's inflicted by my own heart.

That's when something makes me stop. I hear a voice. Almost as if it was drowned out by my tears. Again I hear the voice. The voice of an angel. "Wake up!" "Your have to wake up!!" "Please I love you just wake up!!" Whoever that is this person is they are crying and for some reason I need to comfort them.

I open my eyes to see a dark room. But light is still streaming in. My face isn't wet and my heart isn't cold. I see a stressed out Demi with tears streaming down her face. Words come out of her lips but I can hear as if I was drowning. I feel her grab my face and I start to calm my breathing down. "Call down please." I start to hear her and her voice is shaky from crying. I look into her eyes. "I love you. Calm down." She says again and I smile pulling her into a hug making sure that she is really here.

"I love you please don't go." I say. I hear her let out a breath of relief. "I'm not going anywhere." She says and she hugs me just as tight. I bury my head into her neck as my heart rate goes down. She's still here. She's not dead. She's lying here in my arms. "You were gone." I whisper. She nuzzles her nose deeper into my neck. "I'm right here. I haven't gone anywhere." I smile at this.

We both just lay there. I appreciate every moment. "What was it about? I mean what scared you to that point." She says looking up from my chest. "You.. I lost you." Was all I was able to say. She looks at me her eyes sparkling. She comes closer to my face and slowly places her hands on my cheeks and kisses me. A sweet passion filled kiss. I kiss back. Her body is on top of mine. I wrap my arms around her waist enjoying this a lot.

When we pull away we both keep our foreheads against each other. "If I have any say I will be here with you forever my love." She whispers quietly. I feel chills go down my spine when she calls me love. "Same here minha vida." I whisper back. "I think I just got you a nickname." She looks at me and smiles. "What does it mean?" She asks. "Minha Vida means my life." She looks at me her eyes shining. "Well how do I say hot headed in portuguese?" "Esquentadinha." "Ok maybe not." I laugh at her. Give me a sec. She goes on her phone and shes looks at it really concentrating. "Meeu mondo" I laugh at her. "Do you mean Meu mundo?" I say still chuckling at how adorable that was. "How about I call you my world?" I smile at her. "Yep stick to english." I laugh at my own thoughts. "What about hot stuff?" I say laughing. Demi lets out one of her famous loud laughs.

"Not gonna happen angel." I laugh at her. "I already told you I'm not an angel I'm a guardian." I say making her laugh. "What if your my guardian angel?" She asks and I try to make a sassy remark but I can't. "Angel it is!!" She screams excitedly and I roll my eyes. "Fine amor." She shudders as a speak portuguese. Uhh I like this effect. "Se a vida é feita de ilusões não me acorde porque você é a melhor ilusão que já me aconteceu." (If life is made out of illusions don't wake me up because you are the best illusion that ever happened to me) I say the cheesiest line I could think of in portuguese as I start to kiss her neck. I feel her shiver under my lips.

"Nunca adorei beijar alguém tanto quanto eu amo te beijar." (I've never liked to kiss someone as much as I love to kiss you.) again I feel her shudder. I continue to kiss her neck and I hear her moaning slightly. "I don't even know what you're saying but it's so sexy." She says and I chuckle pulling away. She pouts at me. Aww thats so adorably hot!! Dems is one of the only people who can be adorably hot.

I come closer to her and she is still pouting. I peck her pout and when I get back she still wears that pout. As y'all know that pout could literally control me so I come closer again and kiss her pout, slowly but it's a kiss. She smiles and places her arms around my neck but soon her hands start to go through my longish brown hair and then onto my back I shiver as her hands grab my waist tightly. I have my hands on her neck and cheek. This is turning into a make out and I'm not about to protest. I feel her hands under my shirt rubbing my waist. I feel the hairs behind my neck stand as electricity pulses through our bodies.

I kiss her harder and since she had sat up I stand up slowly pushing her onto a wall. She pulls away when she feels the wall on her back. Putting my hands on either side of her face and I see her bite her lip. I smirk at her as I feel her hand travel from my waist to my neck and my hands slowly make their way to her waist. I go slow so that I can remember every inch of her. I lean in slowly and I stop when my lips are literally inches away from hers. Demi's eyes are closed. I slowly kiss her lips. I nibble on her lower lip asking from entrance. She immediately lets me in. I hear her moan as our tongues make contact.

I smile into the kiss. My hands start to travel up a little under her shirt and I feel her toned body and I love the feeling of her warmth under my palms. That's when we hear a knock. We take our time when pulling away Demi takes my lower lip with her in between her teeth. I let out a groan and Demi opens her eyes revealing her deep brown eyes shining. With a glow that I've seen only a handful of times.

Demi makes her way towards the door and I touch my lips just to notice that they sting. I look at my fingers and there is blood. I lick my lips tasting a mixture of Demi and blood. Why so metallic dough... I hear Demi talking to someone but I don't pay attention as I think about how I'm gonna cover up that hickey. I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind and I smile placing my hands over hers. I feel her lay her head on my back.

"Who was that?" I ask slowly turning around to meet the shorter girl. "Kelsey." She says in an uhg tone. "We have to start getting ready to go to the venue. "Well I'm gonna take a shower cause nightmares make me sweaty." I say pecking her lips. Going into the bathroom. "May I join?" She asks smirking. I look back smirking back at her with an eyebrow lifted. "Maybe next time." I tell her and I close the door. Damn sexy Demi is the best.

A/N: I just notices that I wrote a whole chapter about a dream and a little part of their morning.

Ohh well

Goodbye lovelies....