Chapter Six

Lexi's POV

I feel kind of bad that Demi is this scared but I'm sure she'll be fine. I grab her hand and take her into the studio. We walk into the reception where Vic's mom is waiting. "Hello Miss.Vasco." I say knowing that she speaks English. "Oi querida!!! Tudo bem??" She answers in Portuguese. Demi looks confused. "She said hi dear how are you??" Demi smiles thankful. "I'm fine what about you?" I respond to Miss.Vasco. "I'm great. He's right upstairs second room, it's the biggest room." She smiles at Demi and I and I know I don't even have to introduce.

Demi and I go upstairs and we enter the room. Vic is toning a guitar. "Come on in Demi and idiot." He says as he looks up. Demi laughs and I glare at Vic playfully. I look around. "Shit Vic you have a grand piano here!!" I say loudly very surprised. He just chuckles and nods. I instantly sit down. I start to play a few melodies I remember. "You're playing!! And it was yesterday!!" Victor said surprised. "Yeah. Yesterday was the first time I could wake up during it and sleep well after it." Victor nods and looks at Demi. She gives me a look and I whisper. "I'll explain later."

I look at Vic and I know what he's thinking "Blues!!" We both scream together and start laughing. "How about..... In E. It's a hard key but let's do this." I start playing the chords while Vic does solos. Then we switch and I see Demi's mouth hanging as I do my piano solo. We end strong. "Hell yeah!!" Victor and I both scream. We get up and hug laughing. "That was so good!! I've missed you jamming with you!!" I say as we let go. We look at Demi and her jaw is hanging so open that it's touching the floor. "Close your mouth dear you'll catch flys." I say sarcastically. She closes her mouth but her eyes still look amazed.

"I never knew you were so good!!" She said with an amazed tone. I blushed and thanked her. "Well B. I think it's time to sing." Vic said and I glared at him. Demi clapped her hands excitedly. Aww she looks like a child. "Not gonna happen." I say and I see her eyes sadden. She does puppy dog eyes. "Not gonna happen Dems. Please don't do the puppy dog eyes." I say trying to get her to stop cause I can see myself agreeing. "Come on Lexi!! Please!!" She continues.

I finally break. "Ok!! Fine!! Whatever!!" Smile smiles so big it makes me smile. "What do you want me to sing?" I ask Demi as I roll my eyes when really I think it's cute for her to care. "Uhhhh.... I don't know you chose." I smile cause she can't decide. "Ok" I turn to victor I whisper. "ok Vic. Vamos tocar amnésia. This one is for Kyle." Victor grabs the guitar and starts playing amnesia by 5SOS. I breath in deep. I need preparation. Then I start singing.

"Drove by all the places used to hang out getting wasted,

Thought about our last kiss how it felt the way you tasted even though your friends tell me your doing fine.

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you,

When he says the words that hurt you do you read the ones I wrote you.

Sometimes I start to wonder,

Was it just a lie,

If what we had was real how could you be fine,

Cause I'm not fine at all."

I was about to sing the chorus, I literally opened my mouth when I hear Demi's voice singing.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving,

I remember the makeup running down my face, (she adjusts the lyrics.)

All the dreams you left behind you didn't need them,

Like every single wish me every made."

She looks right at me and I smile it's always been my dream to hear he sing and possible sing with her. I join in the next chorus doing a second voice.