Chapter 23

It's been one week since Katherine left Zachary to return to Capulet and she was finally able to arrive after her troublesome journey.She made sure no one knew it was her. Not even the King. She was able to sneak into the castle by climbing up the side of the castle using her daggers. Zachary thought her how to do this but she just wished he was with her right now.

  When she got to the balcony, she realized that it was Oliver's room. She quietly snuck in assuming that he was asleep. Well he was, just not alone. Katherine was speechless when she saw the person he sleeping with. The person laying in his arms was Luna. Some best friend she was.

  "Luna?" she asked in shock. Immediately both Oliver and Luna awoke by the sound of her voice. "Katherine!" they both exclaimed in disbelief. "Katherine what are you doing here?" asked Oliver walking towards her. Katherine held the dagger to his throat. "Don't come any closer," she threatened. Luna got up and ran out of the room saying, "Oliver i can't do this anymore." Oliver looked at Katherine from head to toe. She wasn't the innocent, gullible girl he knew a year ago. She was more alert and dangerous and was ready to kick his ass. "You look more and more beautiful," he said in a calm, soothing tone, trying to caress her. "Don't touch me, you son of a bitch," she said angrily "Or else." "Or else what?" he asked proudly. She dug her dagger deeper into his throat cutting him.

  "Ah, you bitch!" he yelled "I thought you were suppose to be dead?" He held the part where she cut him. "Think again," she stated "Couldn't do it, could he?" he questioned "That ass. Well I guess I'll finish what was started." He knocked the dagger out of her hand and choked her while holding the dagger to her chest. She was gasping for breath and he pinned her to the wall so she couldn't move. She kicked him in the crotch and he fell to his knees in pain. She ran as fast as she could and tried to escape from him. "Guards!" he ordered "Get her!"

    Maybe coming back was a mistake.