Chapter 17

Katherine sighed as she slipped and relaxed in the tub. Many thoughts were flowing through her head. She wondered who Taylor really was and what she meant by ‘those nights’ but why was she worrying about that. She didn’t like so why did it matter? She just closed her eyes and remained like that for a while.

   “You seem like you need some help,” said a voice. Her eyes quickly snapped open and turn towards the direction of the voice. Leaning against the wall was Zachary smirking a smirk she wasn’t sure she hated or loved. “No I don’t annoyed,” she said slightly annoyed. He advanced toward a step closer making her comment,” I’m finished. I don’t need your help.” She quickly wrapped a towel around herself and stalked into the room and changed before he followed.

  “Why are you upset with me?” he asked as he entered into the room. “I’m not upset with you,” she stated softly “Right,” he said rolling his eyes. “Are you sure about that?” “Yes!” she snapped “I’m not-““I get it,” he stated “You’re jealous of Taylor.” “Why would I be jealous of Taylor?” she questioned “You’re jealous of Taylor because you like me,” he answered “I don’t like you,” she stated flatly “Oh really,” he said smirking circling his arm around her, pulling her flushed against him. There was that feeling again. The feeling that made her heart flutter and skip a beat. He gently brushed his lips against hers. He repeated the motion three times. “You know you want to, Katherine,” he whispered.

She felt as if she couldn’t control her feelings. She wanted to kiss him so badly but she also wanted to push him away. Lost in thought, she found herself kissing him. He pulled her closer and closer and her hands wrapped around his neck. He kissed her deeply and gently glided his tongue along her lips waiting for her to open up but she kept them firm together. His tongue slipped in her mouth as she gasped when he slipped his hands under her shirt which he used to his advantage. He trailed his hand along her side, lifting her leg and held it against his hip with the other while they both wrapped around him.

    He gently laid her on the bed with him over her. Each piece of clothing was torn off them both one by one. He placed kisses on her neck while her fingers ran through his silky locks. Katherine finally realized why she was told to protect her virtue because it would damn hurt to lose it. Tears slowly began streaming down her cheeks because of all the pain. She wished that it would end. She couldn’t take the pain anymore but she was sort of enjoying it.

   Soon, he wish was granted. She lay in his arms with the cover pulled to her neck. Slowly, her eyes drifted as she slipped into slumber. Was is love or was it lust?