Chapter 12

“What do you mean my sister’s not with him?” questioned a voice angrily. “I’m sorry, my dear Prince but Oliver has returned without Katherine,” responded another one “I’m afraid he has no whereabouts to where she might be.” “Shit!” yelled the voice again. That voice was Price Elliot. “I tried to warn her but she wouldn’t listen,” he said with his voice breaking. “Now I’ve lost my sister.”

    This was the angriest Elliot’s ever been. Usually he’s very happy, cheerful and carefree but it was as if he was a completely different person. His bright eyes were filled with despair and hatred. His ever so sweet smirk was turned into a scowl of a beast with fangs. Other than Arthur, no one cared about Katherine like he did. Although they fought most of the time, he her with all his heart and would kill anyone who hurt her.

   “Charles get me three horses and tell Arthur and Logan to meet me in the garden,” he ordered in a deadly tone. “Tell them we’re going to visit a soon to be relative of ours.” “Y-Yes S-Sire,” uttered the man afraid. “Oliver,” he said to himself “You messed with the wrong family and the wrong girl. I swear if so much as a hair is removed from her head, so help me you’ll be a dead man let alone if she’s really missing.” He kept pacing up and down wondering if he’ll find his sister.

   He thought positive and believed he would find her. If not, Oliver better prepare his grave.