Chapter 21. Fearing him

"I'm terrified."
.
.

I looked at his face, analysing his features unknowingly. "W-why would you do this?!" I yelled as cries interrupted my sentence. He didn't answer my question, he just looked into my eyes and smirked, he was still holding my arms down by my sides and I felt weak in this moment. Yet thankfully Chris and Phil ran over here in a panic after hearing the gun shot.

"What the fuck happened?!" Chris questioned looking over at me and Dan.

I was too shocked for words, I just looked over at Dan waiting for him to answer, Chris's eyes began to analyse the both of us head to toe.

"Dan?" Phil questioned breaking Chris's focus, "is that you?" Phil continued as he stared at Dan in disbelief. Dan looked at me then let his grip go and released my arms. I took a couple steps back wanting to keep some space between us, too many things were going on in my head for me to even care about the fact he remembers.

"Shit." Chris mumbled under his breath as he looked around, seeing the blood dripping out from Anthony, "FUCK!" He yelled punching a wall as he began to get frustrated.

I raised an eye brow at him watching his every move and Phil backed up some looking a bit scared and worried.

"I'm gonna kill you." Chris said walking over to Dan and grabbing his shirt, trapping Dan against the wall out of anger.

"No, stop!" I yelled trying to pull Chris off, which I eventually did. I held him back and Dan just stood there confusingly.

"Why the fuck would you do that?! That was our only way to stay safe!" Chris began yelling trying to get out of my grip, yet I held on as tight as I could to calm him down.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned in concern. Chris stopped himself and took a deep breath calming himself down, he turned his head over and looked at me. "He was the only one out of us who had a clean record." Chris spoke pushing out of my grip angrily.

Dan rolled his eyes, "it doesn't matter, we didn't need him anyway. I'm back now, and by that I mean back in charge." He spoke folding his arms as he seemed to be taking a new approach on things.

Phil walked away, maybe he felt too overwhelmed with everyone yelling, I decided to leave Dan and Chris so they can figure out there own issues and I check up on Phil. He was sat on the living room couch staring at the Tv in shock.

"Phil, are you okay?" I questioned, his silent response frightened me. I started slowly walking towards him, "P-Phil, what's wrong?" I questioned, he was so silenced for words, all he could do was look at the TV and point.

I turned my head over, curious as to what he was on about, and immediately I felt my body become weak as my mouth dropped slightly.

The TV had the words 'BREAKING NEWS' on the top of it as the lady began to speak frantically. "Breaking news, California Bridge has collapsed due to undetected explosive. 2 people dead, and 27 injured. Detectives are working on the case now, and leaving people to question wether this could possibly be a terrorist attack, or just some sick attempt to kill many, many, people. We will be back shortly when we have more on the case." She spoke looking directly at the camera until the television some how shut off. I looked over and saw Chris standing next to Dan, Chris was the one who turned the TV off as he just stood in pure silence, the remote in his shaking hand.

'This can't be happening.' I thought to myself in a panic. Chris took a deep breath as if he was holding in everything he could, yet he couldn't keep it in for much longer.

He broke out of anger, "FUCK!" He yelled throwing the remote across the room and onto the floor which made a loud noise causing Phil to jump.

"I told you both to bury it!" He yelled pushing Dan slightly.

"Well you shouldn't have kept the bomb in the first place! Why not get rid of it when you had the chance, instead of taking it all the way over here!" Dan exclaimed pushing Chris back.

While they were about to go at each other Phil looked absolutely terrified, I don't blame him, he's seen so many people get killed, and now the only people he has left are arguing. Yet this time it looked like Phil had enough, and as if he was going to break as well. I don't know what to do...

//

I've decided I'm going to do a voting thing at the end of my chapters from now on. So comment under which one you want to happen.

1. Comfort Phil

2. Stop Dan and Chris from fighting

Choose wisely, it doesn't matter which one you pick, both your actions have consequences.