Chapter 13. Gone again

"It's getting too dark in this place of mind."
.
.
I felt my eyes open slightly as the light hit hard, I winced in pain. My body was weak and hurting, I tried moving my arms but it felt as if they were tied down. I looked around only to realise I was not in my cell, I was in a bright room.

Yet I heard those heels, the same heels I always hear, taking a couple steps from behind me and walking in front of me.

"Did you think you were going to get out of here? Did you think we wouldn't stop you again?" She questioned dragging out her words dramatically.

"I am getting out of here!" I shouted, tugging on my hands and trying to get them out of the ropes.

She didn't say a word but just shook her head with a smirk as she sat on the chair that was in front of me, "so you're going to leave here without Dan?" She questioned.

Suddenly I remembered I got knocked out, and I had no clue where he was, "where is he?!" I questioned squinting my eyes at her as I kept trying to pull out of the rope but nothing was working.

"I don't think you should be worrying about him anymore.." she spoke as she stood up and walked over to the door, she opened it slowly then made eye contact with me as she called Dans name.

I raised an eye brow at her in confusion yet paused as I saw Dan walk in, he had a gun in his left hand and he looked over at Ms. Sugg smirking.

"Hello, Daniel.." she spoke flirtatiously as she kissed him on his cheek, I sat still confused about what was happening.

"Daniel, this is (y/n), you're going to be putting her in solitary confinement and visiting her when I need you too. And trust me you can be as harsh as you want." She spoke staring over at me.

I kept looking at them, staying still as my breath was heavy, I didn't know what was going on, why was she introducing us if we...

I felt my mouth dropped as I suddenly had my realisation of what was going on.

"You erased his memory again..." I mumbled under my breath then looked up at her.

She rolled her eyes playfully then looked over at Daniel, "she is insanely sick and needed some medical attention, so here are some pills you can give her, and make sure she doesn't try anything stupid, she's a stubborn one." Ms. Sugg spoke as she handed him some pills, he took them and looked over at me.

He grabbed a sharp mental object from his pocket, which I assumed was a knife and he cut off the rope.

"You erased his memory again! You- you did!" I began yelling, I was freaking out. I was becoming unstable.

Dan grabbed my arm harshly and put the gun too my head, "just shut up." He spoke while pulling me out of the room.

"Have fun. (y/n)" she spoke with a smirk as she walked out the other door into what I assume was the main office.

I looked over at Dan, "Dan you have to remember me, this can't possible be happening again." I spoke as my breath started to become heavy. I was hyperventilating and I felt myself becoming dizzy.

"Can you shut the fuck up already." He said pushing the gun to my head, which made me shut my eyes and pull away.

"One more word, and I'll shoot." He said as we stopped into a different room, I remember this room. Ms.Sugg told me it was a solid mental room, no windows, no bed, just a room.

He turned away and unlocked the door, I took a couple steps back and put my hands in front of me for defence, "Dan come on, please don't do this, you don't understand. This isn't-" I began to say until Dan cut me off by grabbing my arm harshly and pushing me in there which made me fall on the floor.

"Bye, psychopath." He spoke sarcastically as he shut the door.

I felt tears form in my eyes, this has to be a dream, it has to be. This can't be real! I just need to sleep, I'll wake up and this will all be over......it will all be over.

.
.
On a completely unrelated note. I have decided to quit writing this because I'm planning my funeral after seeing this photo.

 I have decided to quit writing this because I'm planning my funeral after seeing this photo

Rip me 2k17